The end

The guys been gone for a little over a month

The guys been gone for a little over a month. I hope everything is okay. But Gio said as long as he got his Jules67 he's okay. He named his strongest gun after to signify how strong I am.

Ansel and Gio have to meet.

"Gosh he's hot." Cleo stared at the tv as she brought her mug close to her lips. She broke things off with her abusive boyfriend and she's in a good place also.  I turned towards the tv as I placed a pickle on my mouth I automatically started choking.

She's talking about Angelo. Their on the news? There's a video of Xavier and Cameron running with a bag and Angelo after them shooting at them. I laughed at the sight.

"Which one?" I asked her disgusted.

"The one with the slicked back hair." Okay now this time I actually have to throw up. She's talking about
Angelo.

I picked up the remote and pressed the next Chanel. "Gosh no. He's.. old"

Cleo shrugged with a smirk. My phone then started ringing.  It was Abigail, I answered with urgency. I've been putting my time and money into starting my own company. I already have my place picked out which I own by the way.

People are working on designing it. I think I wanna mama it something simple like Jules's sweets. I mean it's really just various unique flavors of alcohol. I talked to Bailey and she's coming down soon to do finish touches of the book with me.

"They approved of your designs!" She squealed and I squealed with her. I'm so happy this business is like my fourth baby.

"All we gotta do is get the flavors together and the ingredients and we'll be ready to go." I told her as
I went to my office reading my meeting list during the week.

Everything is falling in place for me .

♡♥♡

The boys came back from their mission and I'm going back home now. My buiness was opening as soon as we got back! I can't wait to have my opening party.

"Oh and one little surpise." Gio smiled at me as he let me use his private plane. He took my bags out of the car walking me to the plane.

"What now Gio." I yawned, it's to early for his bullshit. He gave my bags to the private handler.

"I'm sorry I'm advance." He smiled widely. "Love you cuzzo."

I furrowed my eyebrows before I got on the plan. And god I I wish I didn't. Jovian was sitting there. He looked up in disbelief as he stared at me weirdly.

"We were set up." He muttered. I took out my phone and called Angelo.

He answered on the first ring.

"I'll kill you when I get back."

He sighed heavily "You need this. Trust me."

"No you trust me, I will deal with you." I huffed sitting back in my seat.