Bargain

"Jules" Someone shook my arm

"Jules" Someone shook my arm. My eyes slowly opened. I blinked a couple times to focus my eyes. Kayden was standing beside my bed. The room felt hot as sweat drenched my face and my body. "It's just a nightmare" Kayden whispered slowly to me as I adjusted my eyes. My hands reached out for my glasses on my bed stand. Once I got them I put them on and realized the sun was coming up. I didn't notice I was panting until Kayden shook me again. My eyes averted to him.

"Scootch over" He always did this when I had a nightmare as a kid. We would lay in bed and talk about random things and sometimes even my nightmare.

"Kayden I'm too old for this-" He pushed me over. It's not even funny. Though I did let out a small laugh.

"You're never too old to stop being my little sister" He sat upright against the headboard. As I slumped down, drowning in the blankets.

There were a few moments of silence.

"When I was sixteen Matt took me to this cottage. It was dreamy, cute and every girl's dream date. But then it turned sour. That was it." I told him a little bit of the nightmare.

Kayden tensed up. I could practically hear his thoughts. He was mad that Matt was still alive basically. "Jules. Do you know where this cottage is?"

I shrugged "No I know it's like four hours outside of Archers Ville "

Kayden gave me an 'are you kidding me' look. "Why specifically did he take you to that cottage?"

"He said he wanted to," I gasped louder than I should have. I threw the covers off of me as I sat up. "He took Rosen to the cottage. He was reminiscing about how we should start a family there and it's pretty logical for him to take her there-" I paused "He knew I would figure this out" By now I was out of bed pacing around.

"He knew I would remember and he wanted me personally to go after Ro-"

"Stop." Kayden cleared his throat. "You're not going there alone, period." If more people showed up, God only knows what Matt would do. But I can't sit around waiting for Fesco to do something.

"Okay. You're right. We can talk about this later. I need a few more hours of sleep" No I didn't. I was wide awake right now. As soon as I ensured Kayden I was fine he left. I quickly went on my phone to book a flight to Archers Ville. This is something I have to do on my own.

After that I spend an hour in my closet packing way to many outfits. Let's say the only way I could get Rosen back is by sacrificing myself. Rachel will take Rosen so fast and I'll let her while Matt has me. I opened the shoebox in my closet that looked abnormal from the rest of my shoe boxes. I stared at the gun inside the box before I took it out and placed it deep in my suitcase.

I finished packing and left my room. There was chatter down the stairs. I felt all fuzzy inside. Going down to the kitchen I saw the guys sitting down and eating a feast. "Look who rose from the dead" Ansel joked as Kayden and Jovian gave him a pointed look. I miss Rosen so much. But some way I feel connected to her, there's something inside of me telling me she's still alive. I count on that gut feeling.