A girl???

I slowly opened the hotel room door trying to avoid waking anyone up

I slowly opened the hotel room door trying to avoid waking anyone up. I saw my moms and Ellie cuddled up on one bed. I looked at the other and saw Jules laying there with her face slightly dropped. She had bags under her eyes showing how much sleep she really got.

"What the fuck Jovain! You're drenched in- blood. Is it even your blood." She got out of bed and practically ran up to me and she observed me. "Say something! Im getting worried on who's blood it is."

It's definitely not mine.

"Just some guy who was covering for Robert. Who the fuck names there kid Robert." I shaked my head "dumb ass name."

Her eyes winded and she rubbed the side of her head. "I don't want you going back there. Sit here and promise me you won't go back to find him." She whispered shouted at me. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bathroom so we could have more privacy.

I noticed how her face scrunched up in pain when she hopped on the counter. She's definitely not gonna tell me what's wrong so I'll just have to find out myself.

"You know I can't promise you that." I told her as I took off my jacket and placed it on the counter. Jules gasped at the sight of a slight cut in my arm. She's being dramatic.

"Promise me or I swear to god I'm walking away." She said in a dangerously low tone.

"Jules-"

"Promise me dammit!" I could tell by the way she crossed her arms she was getting irritated.

"Ok. Fine, I promise." I mumbled under my breath as I poured alcohol on my cut.

She sat there silently as she watched me. "You know I can't stay here much longer." She frowned looking down.

I gave her an confused look "Don't leave again." I was ready to argue with her about this. 

"He's found me and Rosen so-" I grabbed her hands stopping her from talking.

I looked her in her deep brown eyes "Do you trust me?" She nodded slowly but surely,

"Then you don't have to run. I got you Jules. Remember that." I leaned forward placing a kiss on her lips. She placed her hand on my face deepening the kiss. My hand traveled up her shirt. I roamed around the sore spot assuming that's the bruise. I gently pressed down and she winced "fuck was that for?"

I backed away. "We're going to the doctor first thing in the morning." She smacked my arm and I let out a little chuckle.

"If you wanted to feel how bad it was you could've just asked."

I gave her a knowing look as I threw on some clean clothes. Jules watched me get dressed head to toe looking to see if there's any more signs of injury.

I'm so tired. When we finally walked back into the bedrooms Rosen was sprawled out in the middle of the bed.

Jules turned to me with an annoyed look. "I wonder where she gets it from." I said under my breath earning a start look from her. We walked over to the pull out couch and well pulled it out... Jules laid down first and I made sure she was good before I laid down beside her. We slowly fell into our regular routine of her on me, me on her. It's a never ending cycle.