Princess umbrella

"I was kidding

"I was kidding...it was a joke." She said quickly as she saw the expression on my face drop. "But everything looks fine, we can prescribe you some pain medication. And If you get any symptoms like, vomiting, or any on this list let us know immediately." She handed me the list.

"And stay away from some activites that will include roughness bascially." The nurse smiled holding her clip board to her chest.

I sat up wipping the gel off my stomach "Ok thank you." I gave her a quick smile. She left the room and fixed myself up.

"I could get used to this." Jovian smirked boyishly. I rolled my eyes. "I could not." Knowing he was meaning kids in a way.

"How many do you want anyways?" I asked kicking my legs back and fourth.

He raised his eyebrows amused "How many do you want?"

"You already know my answer. Just tell me how many." Jovian doesn't seem like the kinda family guy, or to trade in a sports car for a mini van.

"Roughly... five or six."

I scoffed "with someone else, right? By the second one I'll be dead."

"I like the idea of a big family, only with you of course." I smiled. I like the idea too...

He walked up to me placing his hands on the side of my thigh. "The process is fun, don't you think?" I gulped as I looked around before snapping out of it. I cut my eye at him before I hopped down off of the table, his arms still caging me in. I sighed shrugging my shoulders "To bad I can't do any rough activities " I smiled before walking out his grasp leaving his jaw slacked

"I'm sure that's not what she meant, right?" He asked following me around like a puppy as I gathered my things.

I like taunting with him.. makes my day easier.

When I turned around he was gone. I shrugged it off getting my stuff and walking out the room. I saw him talking to my doctor and I rolled my eyes. The doctor cut her eye at me. I looked at Jovain confused. Then it hit me. She's flirting with him! I mean literally her hand was touching his hand subtly I guess and he moved when he I guess realized.

"So when can I have sex with my girlfriend?" He said a bit louder and the doctor got flustered. Her cheeks got so red.

Even was a bit embarrassed as everyone turned and looked at me. I gave a slight wave and a smile.

"Um.. Y-yea depends on her level of um.. pain at the moment.but um with the pain relievers you should be- um fine." She pushed up her glasses . She stammered over her words

"All I wanted to know."  He walked away with his hands in his pockets. "Looks like we're all cleared." He gave me a smile and I'm standing here still processing what just happened.

♥︎♡︎♥︎

When we got back into the hotel room, Ellie and Cel went back to the place they rented out for the trip down here. Jovain had a basketball game soon which is mostly why we down here.