Momma monster

Mr

Mr. Carson sat at our dinner table across from us. His glasses slid down to his nose as he drunk the coffee. I was so anxious all I can focus on is him slurping on the coffee. Jovian placed his hand on my thigh to calm me down.

"Who ever made this agreement need their ass whopped." Mr. Carson cleared his throat breaking the ongoing twenty minutes of silence. "There's a simple loophole to this. It's risky but there's one. Well, there's two."

"Ok.."

He took that as a sign to continue "The agreement said '.shall be enforced under the law state of Archers Ville' So you could move out of state. But there's a chance she can fight that. Let's see" he picked up the agreement again.

His deep green eyes found me "what condition were you under When you supposedly signed this?"I thought back to when val was born.

"I was in the hospital, I was put on a lot of drugs and shi- stuff. He told me to sign my hospital release form and he forced my hand."

The signature looked almost identical to my own.

"Hm. We can fight this. In meantime don't worry. If she take to court then we'll fight her on it. This is a hard if. But if she comes and take Valeria or the baby... let her, until I can I turn over the agreement then she technically do have rights." My heart dropped.

"What about me? I mean I ain't sign no damn contract." I couldn't help but see him glance at me. he blames me.

"True but the baby is still coming from Jules." I felt jovian remove his hand. Well fuck you too then.

"Like I said. I'll try to turn over the agreement. The date is dated months before Valeria was born. Yet you signed it after birth. To me sounds like something they were planning."

I nodded in agreement. "Thank you Mr. Carson, I appreciate your help." I gave him a smile as he packed his brief case up.

"No problem. I can give you an update tomorrow." So either way this is going to go back to a lawyer.my record is what have me scarred.

The mental hospital, jail, hospitals, juvenile detention. All to much. To be fair half of them wasn't my fault.

When Mr Carson left I got up and walked over to the couch taking a seat. I rubbed my belly thinking of the baby.

I scoffed at his recent behavior as I went upstairs. I went into our bed room closing the door. He definitely blames me.

I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie, putting on my sneakers.

"Jules." I glanced at the doorway and saw him and Valeria standing there.

I ignored him as I packed my purse, I have an appointment with Alison that I just scheduled two minutes ago.

"Jules what're you doing?" He had a bored tone.

I continued to ignore him to give him a taste of his own medicine. I was trying to talk to him about the baby and he had an attitude.