Malia n Kain

Apparently, Alison was called down here by an anonymous person. 'Anonymous' it was Julius for sure. He kept pressing me about my therapist. Then when I finally gave in.

Now we were sitting on Julius' coach while Rosen was napping and Julius was out with Ben. "Let's start where it all changed, Jules, can you tell me about the night your parents died?" I'm not sure that I'm ready to actually talk about that. I've burried that night deep down, I've worked so hard to ignore it and look over it, not to feel it.

"What is this going to help? Me reliving the night my parents died  isn't going to help anything." Alison shrugged.

"I suppose, but burying it deep down isn't going to help either. It'll lead to relapse the day you remember it, the day you're reminded of what happened. Jules it's clear that night changed you forever. You've held in all this built up trauma, you know it's okay to let people in. It's okay to talk about it. We can talk about it when your ready."

I took a deep breath. This will help in the long run. In my dreams I've created different scenarios of what happened to block out what really happened

"It was late at night, at our vacation home"  I close my eyes.

I open my eyes , Dad came in sight. I sat up on my bed I slid my headphones off my head "Did mom kick you out again?" I laugh as dad rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"She's cooking again" oh that explains it. It's typically what happens when mom cook, she cook. Dad criticize her cooking. Mom blows up on him. It's hilarious actually.

"Should I order the pizza?" I ask setting my phone aside.  Dad shook his head "nah I already ordered when she started boiling the noodles."

Dads looking at me with 'the look'. He wants to know where Kayden is. "You have better luck asking the dog. Kayden doesn't tell me things anymore" I looked down hoping to mask the sad look on my face. Me and Kayden has grown apart recently. He hangs with the popular kids at school and leaves me in the dirt.

Dad runs a hand down his face "I don't know what's gotten into Kayden" me either.

"Kain!!" My mom screamed in agony. Dad shot up "stay here" He ran out of the room and sooner or later I heard his loud shouts.

I got up and ran toward the kitchen to discover the sight that will forever haunt me. I wish i would've stayed in my room. I wish I would've come out sooner to help. Hot tears fell from my eyes rapidly. I watched my dad on his knees holding my mother lifeless body. As she bled out in his arms. She's been shot.

Dad started yelling at me but I couldn't hear him as his mouth moved. I was soon threw back toward the wall. My head hit the picture of our family that cracked. A person dressed in all black, pointed the gun at my father. I screamed trying to rush to my feet as I felt paralyzed.

Dad eyes were on me the whole time as the man pointed the gun at him. "I love you so much. You and your brother are the best thing that happened to us-" a loud bang rang in my ears. Before dad dropped to the floor he weakly mumbled out "Run"

"Dad!!" I screamed rushing to his body before the person tore me away. I was next. I should've been next. But I couldn't leave Kayden alone, without anyone. I rushed to my feet running upstairs, I heard the person heavy foot steps steps after me. The person caught my leg and slid a knife down my thigh. I barely felt it, I couldn't feel it not right now. I kicked my hood leg back sending the person stumbling. I ran up to my parents emergency room and typed in the code. Once I got in I locked myself in there.