I got y'all

I mixed the shrimp in the sauce as I turned up the heat

I mixed the shrimp in the sauce as I turned up the heat. I know she's going to try to refuse to eat but she loves shrimp Alfredo.

Just as I was putting the bread in the oven I felt hands over my eyes. I turned around right hoocking the person in their jaw hearing a slight crack "damn! Way to ruin the surpise." Ansel hunched over holding his jaw. Why he acting like I kicked him the stomach. It was your jaw not your stomach dumbass

I shook my head at him "yeah because it's the best time to sneak up on me." I looked at his already bruising jaw. I got him pretty good.

I extended an hand helping him up. "How's Jules?" He asked with a weird tone as he rubbed his jaw.

"I don't know.. the doctors been up there with her for awhile." Ansel raised an eyebrow.

"Are you two fighting or something?"

I shook my head as I washed my hands before stirring the pasta.

"She needs space. You know how she gets during these moments." He nodded agreeing.

"urm.. Mr. Anderson." Kath came down the stairs.

"Jovian" I told her, I hated formalities sometimes. Me and Kath are close in age I don't find it necessary for her to to call me Mr.

"Right, jovian." She came down, Ansel was staring at her pretty hard. His jaw was slightly slacked. I shook my head at the sight unfolding. Man whore.

"Hey Kathy" Ansel said with a smug smile as he ran a hand through his hair.

She glanced at him with a weird face "It's Kath, Ansel it's been three years" she shook her head annoyed. I almost forgot these two have history. She's stuck on hating him and he's stuck on liking her. It's weird.

"So you're counting?" He moved in closer to her. She shook her head with a slight chuckle. "Sorry jovian, Ansel here is being agitating as usual."

Just then Bailey walked in with Oliver on her hip. Oliver had a sharpie In his hand as he drew a mustache on Bailey. Weird kid.

"Don't ask. This is the calmest I've gotten him to be." She shook her head. Oliver eyes scanned the room stopping at me. "Jojo!" I smiled at him.

He did reachy hands and I got Bailey permission before I picked him up "Hey little dude." He brought the sharpie closer to my face and I dodged it.

"Moostash." He said with a toothy grin.

"Jules is upstairs in the bath if you want to talk to her. She's good to talk on her own. She actually took the pain like a champ." Kath said as we all let out a breath of relief. I smiled proudly, Jules could be ran over and jump from sixteen flights and get up like nothings wrong.

♡♥♡

Dinner was intended for me and Jules. But no. Everyone decided to join. Even Kath stayed. Jules was still upstairs to her demand to be alone. When we heard faint footsteps I saw her somewhat limping as she made her way over.