The light

I just want to live

I just want to live.

It's not everyday I feel pure happiness. Most but not all. I've learnt it's okay to have bad days. My safe place is with my family. The people I admire most. I'm truely grateful for the De'Capi's and Jovian and the twins and Valeria. They became the light in my darkness. I was able to become the mother I always wanted.

"Maven!" Valeria screamed. Oh fuck.

Cleo and Ellie was applying my makeup for me.... My special day was long overdue. But when jovian woke up from his coma years ago we wanted to rebuild. And we did. It took a lot of work and effort from both ends but we did jt.

"Hey bitches!" Ansel and Gio came in with a smile.

"This is a girls only room so get the fuck out." Bailey said as she did the final touches to my erected ss.

"I was sent to this room for baby sitting reinforcements." Gio said before he went to the back room with the kids and Ansel followed.

As i finished up getting ready I couldn't ignore the nervous pit in my stomach. My dress was green emerald, it was glitterally sheer and had slits on both sides. The dress hugged me but flared out at my waist. The dress was off the shoulder.

I looked like princess Tiana and I loved every minute poppp of it.

I did my curls down into a wet look. "You look beautiful mommy!" Valeria came and hugged my waist. I hugged her back with a smile on my face. "I love you so much." I told her as I kissed her cheek.

After all the shit we've been through we finally got our happy ending. I don't have a favorite kid but me and valeria bond will always be different. We went though shit together, grew up together, only had each other. It's a special connection.

A connection no one else can touch.

I love maven in a different way too because he's my chill baby and my only boy

Mavis is just.. wild.

"Love you too momma." She kissed my cheek before running along in her white flower girl dress.

I got nervous jitters as it was time. I met Angelo by the doors. "You look beautiful." He kissed my cheek.

"Don't look to bad yourself old man." I hooked my arm around his.

Over the years Angelo has become the mother/ father I've never had. No for real he's a better mom than dad.

As I saw jovian tears came to my eyes. Damn weak bitch.

I saw him as he slickly wiped a tear. Since we were already married we just wanted a traditional wedding. During the whole thing we just stared into each other eyes. We wanted to exchange vows in private.

"Jovian do you take take Jules Rosen Rivers- Anderson to be your lawfully wife?"

He smirked "I do."

"Jules do you take Jovian Anderson to be your lawfully husband?"