Blood

The creaking got louder and louder

The creaking got louder and louder. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a dark looming figure on the swing. I felt frozen as I didn't know what to do.

"You used to love swings." A dark voice echoed.

Who the fuck is this?

"Used to be your favorite thing to do at the park." I tried to match a voice to a face. Suddenly light hit the figure. The person was dressed in all black.

Just like that day.

They took a deep breath "Swing with me Jules." The voice sounded robotic.

Hell no.

"Where's jovian and Ellie?" I looked around the dark space.

The person let out a sigh. "Their... dead." The voice sounded almost sad and guilty. My heart broke as tears flowed down my cheek.

Their lying! They have to be.

"Sorry Jules." The person sounded sad "Swing with me." They said again in a robotic voice. I shakily sat on the swing.

"You're lying they aren't dead." I slowly lifted my feet off the floor swinging lightly.

"You left me." Their head snapped to me, their hoodie falling off. I gasped and stood up scrambling away from them. The identical eyes stared right back at me. He's grown a beard and looked older in the face. One side of his lips topped up. Then I saw it. The slash on his face.

"Hello sister." He smirked evilly.

"Y-you're dead." He stepped closer and I backed up. "I sa-saw the bl-blood." I placed the tips of my fingers on my head  remembering the bleeding from his head. Then anger hit me. "You tried to fucking kill me!"

"No sister. You saw what we wanted you to see." He smiled evilly and right then I knew. This isn't my brother.  "And as far as that you're indestructible"

Kayden wouldn't do this- now why am I lying he would.  I just don't want to admit it.

"So what? You did all of that on fucking purpose?? What did I ever fucking do to you? Huh? Kayden you tried to kill my fucking child and me. So what is it?" I balled my first rembering my baby suffering.

"It was all simply actually." He chuckled darkly " You killed the only parents we ever had. You killed them!" He shouted. I swear I saw a tear fall down his cheek.

Tears came to mine. I don't know why but it just hurts "no I didn't- there was a home invasion.. Damon?-"

He laughed "You don't deserve to be a mother. " he stared at my stomach in disgust "You killed them." He repeated. "And I wanted one thing. I wanted the mafia-" he stopped himself.

The fuck is he talking about now?

"Kayden you're being fucking delusional.. The scar on my leg was from Damon!!"