death

Today I was leaving, finally

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Today I was leaving, finally. Me and Tabitha did stay for four more days just hanging out.I went through all the stages of heart break and now im alright, well occasionally. It is hard to think about it sometimes but other times it's alright, im alright.

I packed up everything I had brought today. Since I drove here, Tabitha was going to drive back. I let Shelby know we were coming back a bit early. She automatically started asking me if I was okay. I looked at my phone and saw a text from.. kayden?

Kayden: I heard your in archers Ville. Paparazzi pictures... can we talk? I want a chance to make everything alright, I got the tapes you mailed me and I was us to talk. There's a lot in here that I want to talk to you about.

I did send him, his copy of the tapes that were blue. I didn't expect a reply, nor did I want one.

Me: if you make it quick I'm staying at the Hamptons Hotel.

Kayden: I'll be quick.

He's your brother no matter what. Yes he hurt you a lot but he's your last bit of family you got.

When he texted me that he was here I told Tabitha I was going to be back before going to see Kayden down in the lobby. He looked... better, sober.

"How've you been?" I asked him as we walked to his car.

"I've been in rehab, therapy, counseling. All of it for different things. I'm starting to feel better, how about you?" He looked better.

"I'm good, I'm glad your getting better." I mumbled as I stared at the window.

There was a longing silence "I understand you know Jules. I understood how you felt when the world was crushing in and you just wanted to die." He pressed on the gas making me jerk foward. I was very much confused.

"Slow down." I placed my hand on the dash board. He was shaking his head and whispering lowly to himself. What the fuck.

"Kayden pull over, we can talk then." He ignored me as he kept driving.

"I was horrible to you. I was a piece of shit." He cried. I felt a sting in my heart.

"Everything's fine, I promise. Just slow down." We we're heading over a bridge. Everything happened so fast, another car was coming at us at the same speed and he swerved the opposite side. My stomach droped at the impact of the car falling. I screamed out in pain as I felt something shoot up into my leg. Kayden didn't flinch once as I felt his hand grab mine.

I was caught off guard when we hit the water. I tried to unbuckle my seatbelt as Kayden sat there doing nothing, he gave up. "Kayden!" I tried to scream and he looked over at me, there was a flash in his eyes before he tried to help me take off my seat belt. I can't die, not right now. I'm not ready and Valeria I have Valeria and she needs me. I found strength deep down to loosen my seatbelt and pull myself out of it. When I got loose I tried to unbuckle Kayden seatbelt.

Jules' Curse (#2) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें