M&M

"She's in labor!" A doctor came rushing out

"She's in labor!" A doctor came rushing out. Her face saddened as she gripped her clipboard "Mr. Anderson. If chances come down to it.." she cleared her throat "Who would you want us to save."

"Jules" I answered with no hesitation.

"Breathe

"Breathe." The doctor instructed me as I felt tired. The contractions were coming more rapidly and my breathing was growing harsh.

"Where's jovian?" I managed out. I looked around the room. "Where is he?!" I piped up and the nurse held me down.

"He's coming. He's coming just breathe." The pain wasn't even bad. It was how my body was feeling. Hell I didn't even get the chance to see if I wanted an epidural. As soon as I woke up I had rapid contractions.

"I'm right here, right here baby." He grabbed my hand stroking my hair back.

I looked up at him. "I would've shaved if I knew I was going into labor." I frowned.

He chuckled "It's okay you're perfect." He looked down at me with a glint in his eyes.

"We don't even have a room-" I started thinking as if this is all a mistake now.. but what am I going to do? Stuff the kids back up my vagina

"It's fine. It's okay." He hushed me.

"How's Eli-" I was cut off by a sharp pain. Damn I felt that one.

"She's fine. She's at the cafeteria"

Memories of me and Kayden flooded in making tears fall.

"Alright Jules! It's time can you give a-" no no I can't. My body was tired, i can't do this. I don't know why I agreed to this. Hell I didn't agree!

I took a deep breath before pushing. I let out a cry as I felt as if I was being ripped open. I kept pushing not stopping just wanting it to be over. By the time the first baby was out i couldn't hear jovian words anymore. Everything around me was distant. Everyone was shouting commands for me to push, and the overwhelmness of the baby crying.

"Jules, baby one more time." He held my hand as he wiped the tears off my face.

And I went through the process.. again. By the time the second baby came I was completely out of it. The nurse came up to me holding the babies as she stuff them in my arms. My whole body was shaking violently as I held both of the babies.