Leaving.

I finished getting ready sorts early

I finished getting ready sorts early. I went to go check on Ellie and she was sleep. "Jules?" I turned around and saw jovian. I was a bit confused that he was talking to me now..

"Uh yeah?" I tucked a loose curl behind my ear.

" You look nice." Then he walked away. These mood swings are confusing. It's either his mood or he's passed out somewhere.

Before I left I gave Val a bunch of kissed and hugs. She cried a bit when it was time for me to leave.

I pulled at the short skirt. Bailey insisted on driving. "Your outfit is so hot! What did Jovian say about it?" I shrugged. "Does it matter what he say, this night is about fun right?"

Bailey looked at me giving a wide smile. "Of course"

♥︎♡︎♥︎

This was a typical club.. nothing special. Just a little more hectic than usual. The bartender kept staring at me which creeped me out.. a lot.

"Wanna dance?" I turn around and see a guy standing there in a dress shirt and slacks. If I didn't know any better he looks like he got a wife and kids.

Also I'm still with jovian so likee... I'm not going to cheat or do anything stupid.

But it is just dancingg... I mean he's been so close with Izzy I wouldn't he surpised if they've kissed or more at this point.

But he is going through something.

The guy noticed the hesitation on my face. "At least let me buy you a drink" I looked around hesitantly.

"Ok.. fine" as he pulled out his wallet I scanned his fingers and I didn't see a ring.. not that it matters.

He ordered a whiskey. I mean I'm not complaining or anything but that kinda give his whole age thing away. "so what're you doing here tonight?" He asked rolling up his sleeves to his elbow.

I shrugged "Just needed to get away. How about you?"

"Something like that" he smiled.

When we finished our first round of drinks we got shots. Now I feel a little more loose and comfortable. "You're one of the most interesting strangers I've met"

I laughed "How so?"

"You look lost but like you've got it all figured out at the same time."

"If anything I should be questioning if your going to kill me or not" I raised my eyebrow at him taking a sip of my drink.

"Perhaps I might. How'd you come to that conclusion?"

"You're wearing a dress shirt and slacks at a club... does that sound normal to you?"

He chuckled "Just got off of work." He looked down at my hands fiddling with the rim of my glass. "Are you married?"

My eyes shot down to the promise ring.. how do three weeks just change everything? Will we ever be what we once were? I mean it went to I love you to fuck off real fast.