Spy shit

It's been five fucking hours before Jules came back

It's been five fucking hours before Jules came back. When she came back she acted like she was a zombie. She didn't say anything, she went and sat out on the balcony. We all tried to talk to her but then came to the conclusion that it's useless.

I was sitting on the coach talking to Ansel and Kayden about basketball practice. "Yea practice has been a pain in the ass lately. Pre-Games start soon too" I said tiredly, there's already a lot going on.

Jules sped walk into the room stopping all conversations, then she started pacing around. Her attire spoke volume. She was wearing a skirt that sat above her thigh and a shirt that hugged her. She was also wearing heels, guh damn.

The way her hips moved back and forth was enough to send me insane. Jules was insanely beautiful sometimes she didn't know it other times she definitely knew right now she knew it, and she used it.

I heard a whistle beside me "You look hot" Ansel said and Kia agreed.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Kayden of course questioned.

Jules stopped walking. "I'm going out" She said quickly. She looked deep in thought, what the fuck is wrong with Jules.

"And dressing like a hooker is going to help how?"

She glared at Kayden ''at least I look like a hot hooker, And it's going to help because wait" She stopped talking. "Kia get dress you're coming with me" She stopped walking glancing at me she gave a small wink then walked back into her room. That simple movement affected me in big ways.

Kia shot up "I'm down" she excitedly started walking toward the room then Ansel called out. "Don't leave me" He looked like a lost puppy when Kia left the room.

"I don't appreciate the way you were looking at my sister" Kayden bumped my shoulder. I raised an eyebrow. "What are you talkin bout man?" playing dumb worked with Kayden. He shook his head.

╰┈➤

A couple minutes later the girls walked out the room, Kia was wearing a short red dress that looked pretty good on her. On the other hand, Ansel almost had a melt down.

Ansel and Kia shared a short kiss before the girls left the house.

I waited a little before standing, "I think we should follow them." Ansel automatically agreed, Kayden on the other hand didn't.

"We'll you're on crutches anyways, me and Jo would just go"