Just one minute

Somehow Jovain convinced me to go on a double date night with Bailey,Enzo,and Franklin and Kira

Somehow Jovain convinced me to go on a double date night with Bailey,Enzo,and Franklin and Kira. I, on the other hand didn't see the point of going out if I couldn't at least have me a nice little drink.

"So what should I wear.?" I asked jovian as I tightened my robe.

"Whatever you feel the most comfortable in"

I had two options laid out. A white cropped white dress that just showed my whole bump. Not to fund of that. Or a nude off the shoulder rumper or a white tight fit dress that comes with a loose cropped blouse. It's a set I got on clearance real cute. Or a black long skirt and a cropped long sleeve shirt.

Then Valeria came stumbling into the room. The thing with the house is it's big that sometimes I loose her... and sometimes that's fine. . At this point it's hard to even pick her up anymore.

I really want spicy enchiladas. But Kira and Franklin chose the place we were meeting at tonight.

"Can we get enchiladas on the way home?" It'll be a nice mid night snack. Jovian head snapped up "Uh yeah sure." I could tell he wasn't paying that much.

"What's going on?"

He shrugged stuffing his phone in his pockets "I was checking our reservations."

Hm... checking a reservation he didn't make.

I picked out the black two piece, deciding to be bold. "are you lying?." This boy know he haven't made a reservation in his life.

He looked up a bit surprised at my confirmation "just trust me, look at the time I have to go get your prenatals ready." Like clock work every day he would bring me the pills to make sure I stayed healthy.

I trust this though a lot so I'm not worried.

We recently had a doctors appointment and everything was looking good. The baby has been giving me more pain and trouble lately. Making it harder to sleep or even get out of bed. Always kicking or something. Feels like six babies are up in here at this point.

When I finished getting dressed into my black two piece i was a bit conflicted on showing my bump like this... just advertising it. But at the same time it's kinda cute.

We're already running a little late so I need to hurry.

I threw on my black heels since according to jovian Franklin chose a classy, fancy place.

I put my hair up into a slicked ponytail. I didn't have time to fix up my edges as I did a little highlighter touching up my face.

Valeria's birthday was next week ans we were going to Valentines for her birthday. I can't believe she would be three...

"Hey Jules you almost done?" Jovian knocked on the door. I closed the draw that held my makeup and skin care.

I opend the bathroom door letting him in. "Damn you look beautiful." I tried to bite back my smile but I couldn't help it.