Invasion

"Once again you should name the baby Ansel!" Ansel bugged me and Jovian

"Once again you should name the baby Ansel!" Ansel bugged me and Jovian. I laughed as jovian turned down the idea.

"Come onnnn I'm y'all hero!"

"Fuck no. I don't want our kid going around with the name Ansel. Ansel??? It just sounds crazy." I laughed at Jovian response.

Valeria sat laughing at Ansel. Ah she's funny.

"Well let's settle this." Jovian grabbed a basketball.

"Hell no! Our baby name isn't lying in the fate of a basketball game!" I objected.

All jovian did was wink at me and turned to go out side. Me and Valeria followed invested. We sat under the patio as them two went back and fourth as to who get ball first.

Eventually jovian gave in and let Ansel get first ball. Ansel was dribbling down the court and in one swift move jovian had the ball in his possession he didn't waste another minute before he shot the ball, he didn't hesitate or question the distance as the ball went through the net with a swish sound.

Halfway through the game Ansel called for a time out. He made his way over to me drinking his water, they were both really sweaty. Jovian white wife beater stuck to his chest showing his stiff muscles.

"I need your help." Ansel panted and I laughed. Not much I can do.

"I'm like almost eight months pregnant, if you can't beat jovian what makes you think I can help?" I laughed.

"Help throw off his game duh." Ansel rolled his eyes "I'll buy you a chocolate cake with strawberries on top" he bribed. Damn, he got me.

"Fine just let me go change." I quickly changed into a tank top and sweatpants not caring about who sees my scars. At this point what's the point of hiding them? I'm always going to have them. Their not going to go away, if anything they tell my story in a twisted way.

"Okay I'm ready" I breathed out putting my hair into a ponytail. I had recently got a silk press since the weather changed but I'm tired of it already, so before I have the baby I want to get braids so I don't have to worry about my hair after giving birth.

Jovian eyes found me and he scanned me up and down. He cleared his throat obviously distracted "Ready for what exactly?"

"I'm playing duh." I hit him with the same tone Ansel hit me with.

"Against me?" He smirked

I shrugged "Of course"

His smirk deepened "oh it's like that"

"Yep" I smiled as I took the ball from his grasp. He seemed amused by my sudden boost of confidence.

I don't know shit about basketball but I know how to distract him. I wore a bra that kinda pushed my boobs up. So he'll definitely be distracted.