The reveal

~Two months later~

~Two months later~

Today is the day.

The gender reveal.

I've had a nice pregnancy so far. I've been doing yoga and eating better. The baby has been getting weekly checkups and everything's been fine.

My blood pressure has been well.

Jovian on the other hand. Works out three times a day. Go to buiness meetings, come home clean and cook meanwhile wanting me to stay happy.

He refuses to let me lift a hand. Unless it's with Valeria. Which I told him I'm not letting Ellie practically take care of Valeria. I can handle her.

My belly has gotten.. really big. Like really big. It wasn't this big when I was carrying Valeria.

I showed Valeria flash cards with numbers and animals and food. Her speech is getting really good. On her birthday we went to the zoo and she kept pointing at animals and inmitating a bark. It was so cute, but that made me realize she doesn't really no her animals for real but through out the months shes been learning them.

I showed her a picture of a pig. "oink" she scrunched up her nose as she made the little noise.

I can already call it my baby's going to be the next Albert Einstein.

"Hey" Jovian leaned down and kissed my cheek. "I have a surpise for you." I narrowed my eyes at him as I brought Valeria onto my lap. He placed a two boxes in my hand. A small one and a big one. I'm guessing it's shoes. I opened it with anticipation. They were light  blue and pink sneakers. And oh my gosh they looked so cute. I glanced down at his shoes and saw he was already wearing a pair.

It got even better because He got Val a pair. "Aww these are so cute thank you." I reached up and pecked his lips.

We were both wearing white. I was wearing a white dress that it took two people to help me get into.. Two.

Since we couldn't got to Puerto Rico for the gender reveal they came to us with understanding. Jovian helped me put on my shoes seeing I could barely reach down.

Let alone get up anymore.

This is pure torture.

When we finished getting ready Ellie came downstairs dressed in all blue, head to toe. She fiddled with her hands as she looked at the both of us. "Can I have a plus one?" She looked anxious.

"Oh yeah of course." I said as I bounced Val on my hip gently.

"Who?" Jovian asked his face going straight.

I could see some red tints on her cheeks. "Just the guy I met at the grocery store. He was nice we've been talking-"

"Fuck no. And what do you mean talking?"

She shook her head "Nevermind" she mumbled before turning her heel and walking.

I glared at jovian with a frown on my face. He stared right back at me holding eye contact. I lifted an eyebrow my frown deepening. "Jesus" he mumbled. "Fine ellie. Invite the boy but I want to meet him." She smiled jumping up and down as she mouthed a thank you to me.