Road trip

I took out the last tape

I wish I would've gotten to know her. I feel bad that I wished she should've raised me. I love Malia and Kain but, no there's no buts. She was fucking amazing that I wished I could've known her. I wish I could've known Ace.

"Mama."'Valeria crawled in my lap I smiled at her giving her my attention. She pointed to her baba that was on the counter. I quickly got it for her and gave it to her.

My mind was running. The box. The box the tapes came it it had another box. I dug out the box and quickly opened it. Pictures, the pictures of them two. The pictures she described on the tapes. The way Ace looked at her made smile.

To just go for everything. I want to learn more about my family. I want to meet valentine. She sounds nice, she was the lord impulsive and fierce, meanwhile Valentina was more reserved and chill. I'm surprised she was a twin. It's pretty rare for a twin to have a twin.

I sat on the balcony staring out at the ocean. After listening to the tapes I feel some kinda... closure? I feel relief which might sound weird but it's just good to know that she didn't just give us up. She really cared, and she fought. She tried-

Me and Valeria stayed here for a little bit. It was actually relaxing. We went out to different places but she mostly liked the beach so she could eat the sand- I stopped her multiple times from eating a hand full of sand. Weird kid...

I was able to clear my mind then at the house. The house just makes me feel other things. Sometimes negative feelings, I've been debating about getting my own house. I feel like that'll be better. Move to a different location.  I see how much Valerialike being outside and in the nature. So I wanna go somewhere like by a beach or by the woods.

We were back at home, I was scramming around to pack my bags again. This time because I'm surprising jovian to watch his first game of this new season. Shelby offered to watch Valeria during the time frame and that was perfect, I didn't want to travel with her again because then she'll get cranky.

I don't plan on staying down there to long seeing I still have a job. I don't know. I want to work, but I want to do something I love. I don't know what I love doing. I mean I love watching Rosen, but I don't see myself working. I want to but I don't know how to figure out what to do.

I also have to meet up with Tabitha for coffee today. Just like I told Ansel ill talk to her. I made sure I packed Valeria's stuff animal she can't sleep without that bear.

I'm leaving tonight around twelve in the morning, to me that's technically still night. I got Valeria in the car and drove to grams house, I was dropping her off a little early so I could get some more things done.

This morning she's been insanely quiet. It's a bit weird how cooperative she's been. When I arrived at grams house, Valeria was excited to see Shelby. I didn't even think she remembered her really.