She's gone.

At eight am Rosen started screaming which woke me up

At eight am Rosen started screaming which woke me up. It was a typical shit cry, so I changed her and tried to put her back down for more sleep but she kept babbling and trying to eat my bonnet.

After an hour I stopped trying to put her to sleep. I put on some television for Rosen to avoid going down stairs. But sooner or later I knew she would get hungry. I picked rosen up reluctantly because she's just going to try and eat me. I thought just as she tried to eat my finger.

I slowly left the room hearing faint snores. The closer I got the living room I saw Ansel and Kia cuddled up on one coach as Jovian sat on the other. By the position they're in it looks like they fell asleep. With one hand I quickly make Rosen a bottle, I'm not sure this is enough to fill her up so I got some of her teething yogurt things.

"Jules?" I heard Kia voice, I turned around and saw she was leaning on the kitchen counter. Worry written all over her face.

"Morning" I cheerfully masked my regular voice. Kia eyed me up and down. "Jules are you feeling okay?" She asked coming around the corner to get a better look at me.

"Better than ever. Hey did you ever get those bagles with the filling in the middle?" I asked giving rosen her bottle,

"Jules enough with the games, Jovian is trul-"

I interrupt her with a sarcastic laugh "I'm the one who has a panic attack and you start off like that" I looked down at rosen as her eyes were calm and full of love.

"Jules you know what I mean. He thinks he hurt you.. physically" oh "I didn't tell him about what happened to you. But he cares, a lot and I think you should talk to him at least let him know it isn't his fault"

I shrugged wiping some of the milk that spilled from Rosen mouth "I'm not ready to have that conversation with him"

I'm not ready for him to look at me differently. Like I'm a piece of glass ready to shatter at any moment.

Kia rolled her eyes at me as she set a deep scowl on her face "ok" she stepped back in surrender "I understand." Part of me wouldn't be okay knowing Jovian blames himself. But the other part of me wants to pretend none of this happened.

The other day Kia took me to get my car so I think today me and rosen are gonna go to the park or something. Visit kayden. After rosen finished eating I changed her into a blue sun dress with a blue bow. She looks so cute in this outfit except the fact she keeps trying to eat the bow.

While I got ready, Kia helped rosen out with crawling. I changed into a black fitted tank top with a pair of jeans and a jacket and some sneakers. I debated putting on a dress like rosen but decided not to.

My phone started ringing. The caller ID said Maddie. I decided to pick up the phone.

"Uh hey, it's Maddie." She sounded hesitant.

"I know, caller ID. What's up?"

"I- I just need someone to talk to- this is crazy but can we hang out?" Ehh I'm not sure about going out right now. But I also need someone to talk to.

The court should be getting back to me tomorrow, I have plans to visit Kayden. Then I want to take Rosen to the park. I can't stay inside forever. Then I want to go back to my apartment.

"Is late tomorrow, okay?"

"Uh ok yeah that's fine." Then the line went silent.

I don't know how to feel about the conversation, part of me didn't want to answer because I didn't want to give her the wrong idea.

╰┈➤

"How are you feeling?" I asked, placing the back of my hand on his forehead.

"I'm alright stop touching me" he ducked my hand. The same kayden is back.

"Shut up before I unplug the machine that's helping you breathe" I threatened placing my hand over my rosen ears. I didn't want to leave her with Kia or Ansel today.

Kayden let out a weak laugh, he was plugged up to all these machines and his skin was bleached white looking.

"I'm so sorry for what I said to you jules, truth be told I couldn't admit to myself I was just messed up as you were. I didn't want to feel like this. I didn't want people to pity me. So I pretended it didn't bother me. And I'm so sorry for what I said to you.when I get better I promise I'll get help"

I nodded, feeling lost for words. "it's okay." I smoothed rosen hair down.

"Something's bothering you?" Twin telepathy never fails us.

"Kinda. It's just something with Jovian" I shrugged it off.

Kayden attempted to sit up "don't just stand there, spill"

"Well. Uh we were making out.. and it escalated then I had a panic attack and got flashbacks of.. you know and Jovian thinks it's his fault"

Kayden looks taken back "First off I did it know you two were-"

"We aren't!" I quickly clarified. "I guess we are experimenting? But you know Jovian better than me so what do I do."

Kayden scratched his head "Talk to him. I mean Jo is a hard head so depending he will still Blame himself. Just talk to him, Jules. You two are stubborn as hell so put that aside and talk to him."

"After everything ends I'm going far away from here" I need just a fresh start away from all this drama.

Kayden nodded, not fighting me on it.

Later when me and rosen were at the park she discovered a deep love for the swing as I gently pushed her in the baby seat she would giggle and babble making me smile slightly.

My phone started ringing, I dug it out my pocket quickly keeping my eye on Rosen. I took her out the swing and she started crying but I needed to walk away from people seeing my Attorney was calling.

"Jules. I'm so sorry we did everything we could do but, dammit they had your records they dug up things that Kayden payed off to be hidden... The only thing I could do is guarantee you visitation rights-" my phone slipped between my fingers.

They got her.

A/n

...sorry y'all ❤️🫶🏽