Familia

"Please let me go

"Please let me go. I've been kidnapped too many time and each time I survived. I don't think I'll be so lucky this time." I said truthly. All the other times I've had something to loose. This time is different because I can loose my babies ellie included and Jovian.

Angelo rolled his eyes "You're being dramatic, I just want to talk." He pulled a chair in front of me he tooo a seat in it staring at me.

"Can I get my glasses? I'm seeing four other figures."

One of the guys made a noise "Ahh she's like you papa!" The boy joked only to get smacked upside his head by Angelo. Angelo handed me my glasses. The frames a bit cracked but hey..

"Can we just call each other? I have a family I just can't go up and missing."  I frowned.

"Long story short. We're without a leader. Ace, your father was the gang's leader. We've been trying to look for our heir.. and it led us to you." The guy in the back stepped in. "My name is Gio. I'm your cousin" a guy who almost looks identical to the pictures of Ace extends his hand to me.

"I don't have any cousins." I looked at his hand.

"Second cousin, aka the best looking cousin." He smiled showing off his pearly whites.

My head hurts. This is to much.

"Why am I here? I'm not taking over some mafia. I'm a mother not a gangster." That seemed to make them laugh.

"Look... I'm dying." Angelo said and I just stared at him, does he expect tears or something? "So there's no awww my uncle is dying." He asked sarcastically.

"Ace didn't have a brother.. Valentina didn't mention." Then his face morphed before it went back to an nonchalant.

"Valentina?." He made a hmm sound "Boys exsit." He made a demand and they left the room with a view protests.

He leaned foward placing his elbows on his knees cupping his hands. "Hm... to save time don't believe anything that comes out of Valentina mouth. " a pained expression crosses his face "check her safe. Code is your birthday."

"What is this a puzzle? Some random man come and try to change everything in my life." I leaned back. "Fuck you. Let me go. I said no and recruits one of the cousins cause I'm sure as hell not doing it."

He stood up abruptly pushing his chair back. He grabbed my chin forcefully making me look at him. "It's either you or one of your kids."

I glared at him. Make me fucking sick. I don't want this life for my kids or me. I've done everything to make sure I don't put them in danger but deliberately putting them in danger is something I'll never do. I'd rather take over than them.

I pushed out a few tears so he'll feel bad. 

"Or have another kid. Give them over to the gang, we'll train them and when we're-"