Tag bitch

The gala is a typical gala

The gala is a typical gala. Chandeliers, gold, sparking things everywhere. The gala is mostly for show. It's once a year an open invite for people who are known. I was supposed to come with Kayden but I just decided on going alone. As soon as we got here I told Kia to go find Ansel so they can have one good night before all hell starts crashing down.

Meanwhile I resume drinking alone at the bar. "Is this seat taken" Horrible pick up line at this point. It's overused. I finished off my drink quickly before looking up to see Sky here.

"Let me guess. Grace sent you? Oh and wait! She's talked with Kayden?" I put my elbow on the bar. This is a really easy guessing game.

"You're right, perhaps. Grace is one second away from killing Kayden. She sent me to look over you tonight." Sky fixed his tux tie drawing my attention to his attire. He didn't look bad, his hair was messily tossed to the side. He wore a black and red three piece suit. He looked really nice.

Something caught my attention. But I don't know what, I turned my head to see Jovian walking into the Gala open room. He had a tall red head on his arm. She looked really pretty, hell I don't know who to look at. Jovian also looked really good. He was wearing a black button down suit. I could see his gold chain tucked into his shirt. His hair looked good which brought the whole outfit together. Hm, not bad. I'm guessing he got a retwist today.

It didn't take long for him to notice me staring and I gave him a quick smile before looking away. Sky had a drink in his hands. I quickly took it from him, downing it in a second not caring what it was. "Wanna dance?" I asked to breathe out.

He looked flabbergasted. "uh sure" I jumped down off the barstool "great!" I grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We moved swiftly but I still felt unsure of this. Something about this felt wrong.

"Jules you look lovely" Sky said but I didn't feel the way I felt when Jovian complimented me.

"Thanks" I looked around seeing Ansel and Kia, I couldn't help but notice the way his eyes lit up as he talked to her. Kia really managed to fuck up this time.

Then my eyes found Jovian and Lizzy? I'm assuming. Well they look great together, even though she looks like she's madly in love with him. Jovian started staring at me.

Suddenly I felt his lips on mine, I froze.  I knew Jovian was watching and I wanted to make him feel.. ugh Nevermind. I'm not the type to make people feel jealous. Jealousy is a horrible feeling that makes you question yourself.

I stumbled back "Not gonna lie, I didn't-" I stopped feeling a hand curl around my glove. I turned around seeing Jovian. Bad really bad bad idea . He cut his head towards the door signaling we need to talk. I didn't move.

"It's a bit rude to interrupt. Don't you think?" I turned towards Sky.

He nodded quickly. "I need to talk to you" I peeked beside him. His date was standing there waiting. Imagine watching your date walk away to talk to another person because he's jealous.