Wicked red head.

I let out a yawn as I stretched out

I let out a yawn as I stretched out.my hand coming in contact with something. "Damn Jules." Jovian mumbled as he sat up.

I turned my body to the other side feeling sore. "Sorry" I mumbled into my pillow. As I threw my leg to the other side of the bed.

I fell back asleep swiftly.

"Jules" it's to early. I groaned stuffing myself into my pillow even more. "It's time to wake up" I ignored him as I turned my back to him. I felt him leaning over to look at me. "What time is it?" I asked Sitting up grabbing my glasses

"It's ten. We're leaving at twelve" he tried to lean in to cuddle but I stopped him. "Leave for what?" I have to work today.

"We're decorating today bedore I leave tomorrow for camp.." basketball camp is bascially where he leaves to teach kids who have interest in basketball for a whole two weeks. Kayden used to do it till he started being to 'busy' to do it.

I looked at my hand with the finger. "The rings really beautiful.. if this is your idea of a promise ring I wonder what a wedding ring look like" shit. Why did I have to mention weddings.

He leaned in and kissed my cheek "you'll find out eventually" he said before he left to go to the gym. I sat there shocked as I replayed his words. I got up hurting all over as I went to the bathroom. My stomach felt like shit as I looked in the mirror. I looked like I had a long nightt...

I continued with my regular showe routine when I noticed I had started my period... I haven't had a period in like 3 years. Of course I'm panicking. I finished up my routine and I woke up Val and got her ready for today. When I had a spare minute I called my doctor a bit concerned.

I told my doctor what happened and she said it could be something else besides my period like that's any better. She told me to monitor my bleeding today and if anything changes to see her.

Which gave me a whole lot of nothing. I laid on the couch with Val as I experienced stomach pains. So great. At least I know I'm not pregnant. Glad I kept tampons at the house. I would prefer pads though but I'll work with what I got.

Later on when jovian came back from the gym he was much more quiet and observant. Literally he asked me what I was doing when I was drinking water. He definitely knows.

Not like it's a secret though

"Soo... how are you feeling?" He asked as he sat beside me on the couch but was careful not to get to close.

"Fine, when are we leaving?"

"Soon but I want to talk to you about something."

I looked at him by the seriousness of his tone. "Iz is back... she's in a bad place and she needs somewhere to stay just for a little while"

Why does she just keep reappearing?

At the same time they do have a bond that no one else will understand. He's made it clear that he loves me so there's no reason for me to get mad or hostile about this......... right?