It starts here.

A/n (y'all this a major Tw for this chapter. It's super long too like 9,000 words. This chapter is a rushed timeline of Jules life at her lowest. Before y'all be in the comments calling her a dumb bitch try and understand she was young a naive.)

Suicidal behavior.
Mention of cuts
Sexual assault
Grooming
Abuse
If any of these topics are triggering for you then I advise you not to read.

Mention of cutsSexual assaultGrooming AbuseIf any of these topics are triggering for you then I advise you not to read

. 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝙸𝚜 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

People die, you mourn, then act like it never happened. Eh. Fucked up logic but it could work. Once again me and Kayden was being escorted out of another home. The thing about never settling is that you never really find who you are. In different places I'm different people. I look back at the house before the car pulls off. I'm so glad to be out of that house, but yet I'm going to another one. I'd rather die and be alone then to suffer all over again. The thing is being in these homes has taught me a lot.

Do not trust anyone.

I wish I would've died the night my parents did. It would have been better than staying alive and burning in my own skin.

"Jules, are you okay?" Kayden asked, placing his hand over mine. I flinched from reflexes and he automatically removed his hand.

"I'm just tired." I rarely sleep and when I do I just scare myself with dumb shit that turn into nightmares in my head.

A couple of days we were placed with this old couple. They are pretty wealthy... really wealthy. They showed us our rooms and the lady Carol was extra touchy with Kayden which made me side eye her. Maybe it could be genuine. Maybe it won't. I set my small book bag
On the bed. Not even bothering to unpack. What's the point? I took out the ratchet black journal and started journaling my days.

MONDAY.
They made us go to school as always. I woke up to a maid named Naja. She served us breakfast which I did not eat. I'm on the verge of cutting my hair. I don't have the time to manage my curls. School was the same ole same ole. Kayden fitted in per usual and I barely got by without dirty looks. When I came to Carlos' house after school it was empty. Sadness and loneliness filled within me. Which led me to spend an hour picking a blade out of the razor. Which also led to me having two fresh scars. We love a good day!

The week went on. Per usual. Nothing out of the ordinary until Carol and Jimmy told me and Kayden they were having a dinner party. Kayden was adjusting pretty well to this new life. I still didn't quite trust Carol and Jimmy. It seemed too good to be true. Which scared me.

Good things never last for me.

As I was zipping up this stupid black dress there was two knocks on my door. I grabbed my sweater and threw it on. Kayden knows but he pretends he doesn't.

"It's Carol," She said before coming in. She walked in with an elegant silky blue dress. A silky jacket that matched her dress well. There were diamonds narrowing around her waist. Her grey and black hair clipped back. Carol looked young for a 60 year old. She didn't have wrinkles and she still looked young in the eyes.