Games

Today was game day

Today was game day. Finally I've been in this damn house for entirely too long. Kayden has been on edge the whole time he's been here, In a way I could see why he was on edge and knocking on every single door before he entered. Early this morning my manager Franklin had called me and gave me the pregame talk. 'Don't get cocky out there or you'll end up like Matt' Matt used to be on our team and he kinda just disappeared after that.

"Jo. I need to talk to you" Kayden knocked on the door. I looked up from my phone. "What's up?" It seemed serious.

"Man. I know I've been... a dick lately but during the game can you try and keep an eye on Jules. Matt is going to be there and I don't want to freak her out." I understood his worry. I mean Matt and Jules were the 'it' couple online for the longest before he just disappeared.

"Alright. Shouldn't she still know. Especially if she's going to be there with valeria. Or just tell her not to come"

Kayden gave a certain look "You have witnessed what happens when I tell Jules not to do something" Jules doesn't listen to Kayden like at all. But who would listen to Kayden? He acts like a little bitch sometimes.

"Let's say she does see him at the game. She will fuck you up" Jules isn't dumb she will know Kayden knew he would be here. I've witnessed an almost fight because Kayden woke Rosen up in the middle of the night and Jules was pissed. It was hilarious.

"I know. She scares me. Deeply" He ran a hand down his face. Same to be honest, it's something in her eyes that scares me. I feel like if Kayden was more open with Jules a lot of this could be avoided. He should tell her Matt is going to be there, but at the same time I don't know what all went down between them two.

Soon it was time for us to leave. It was five in the morning and I was exhausted. Last night I got the minimum amount of sleep like always on game day. Jitters i guess. In the kitchen, I decided to wait for Kayden before leaving. He takes entirely too long to just throw on sweats.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see Jules holding Valeria. "You're up early." I sipped my coffee in the to-go cup.

"Well. Yeah she wouldn't sleep through the night." Jules looked exhausted. I mean shit I would be too if I had my personal alarm at random times. "Anyways. Are you excited for the game today?"

I lick my lips "I guess you can say I'm excited. Feels like any other game."

Jules nodded "Well. I wish you luck. I'm going to try and get a couple more hours of sleep. Which I doubt so most likely we'll be up watching CareBares''

"Out of all children shows. You say CareBares?" Jules furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's wrong with that? I want my baby to have 'The' childhood show." Jules admitted defensively

I shook my head with a small pull on my lips " Nothing at all. Just talking bares"

Jules put her hand over Valeria ears "Someone had a shitty childhood" I shrugged "Maybe"