Trouble in paradise

Fucking finally it's 90 😂 y'all probably tired ass hell of me. But I got some more ideas so I'm sorry but ima try and rush them cause ik sometimes long books can be annoying. But it's alr 90 chapters long. I hope you're enjoying it and that you comment and vote.

Love y'all.  But also sorry in advance...

Hope y'all don't hate me after this.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You must be Jules! And oh my gosh who are the cute little babies!" Jovian grandma Ruby enlduged me in her arms before cooing to the babies

"Hey nana." He said blankly as if he wanted her attention. She brought him into an hug as she kissed his cheek.

"Oh! You two are just so lovely. Come in!" I held a sleepy valeria as jovian had the stroller with both babies.

Her first day was good. She said she got to color and play and learn different words and math. Damn what kinds pre-k this?

She met a friend Jasmine and Arianna which she calls Riri.

"Your room is the room down the hallway to the right. Babies room is across from there.. ya know if you want privacy." She winked at us and jovian groaned.

"Nana" he said with a are you serious look.

Don't nana her I've been waiting too. Just having to wait till I'm fully healed.

Once we settled the babies in we came into the guest room. Everything about the house was modern and beautiful. Art work was on every corner as the walls were pained with complementary colors.

"Have a seat" she brought out a tray of cookies and placed it in front of us. I looked around, where's everyone?

"So how'd you guys meet?" She asked as she sipped her tea. Jovian had his arm around my shoulder as I leaned into his touch for comfort.

"He was friends with my brother. We kinda just... connected? After that." Me and jovian exchanged a glance knowing damn well we really met met on that kitchen counter. I've saw him and exchanged little words to him before then but we mostly connected on that kitchen counter...

He stifled a laugh as I felt my cheeks heat up. Ruby smiled. "So when's the wedding!" She cheered making me choke on my cookie. Jovian patted my back softly as he had a slight smirk on his face.

"we're not engaged" Jovian said with a smile. Why the fuck is he smiling?

"Where's everyone?" I changed the subject as I sipped on my water.

"Jovian called me before y'all got here, told me you were nervous and quote on quote shititing yourself. So I sent them home. They'll just come back tomorrow night."

I slapped jovian chest. He just glared and smiled. His smile is starting to be creepy.

"So where's el?" Jovian pipped in. Ruby grinned as she pressed a hand against her colorful pattern skirt.