New start

"Yes and then we had sex it was like drunken sloppy sex! And that's not even the worst part

"Yes and then we had sex it was like drunken sloppy sex! And that's not even the worst part. I found out my Mother is alive and well." I paused "we're married." I clutched my phone harder.

"Married!?" Cleo yelled.

"I know right." I said as I stepped inside the De'Capi mansion slipping off my ring and stuffing it in my back pocket.

"You're going to divorce him though... right?"

"I don't kno-"

"Jules is here!" Angelo voice echoed throughout the house as he asked could he hug me. I gave him a quick hug before I hung up the phone with Cleo.

All of the boys come stumbling down the stairs before jumping on me.

"Let me go before I murder you." I breathed out as they all backed up.

"So now you know." Angelo asked I nodded.

"Why couldn't you tell me?" I asked slightly hurt.

"So you could see the real Valentine through your own eyes" he shook his head.

"Why didn't you...kill her?" The words made me shudder but I had to ask.

Angelo rubbed his jaw in a thinking position. "For you jules. I gave her redemption. After I saw how much you craved a family I had to give her a chance. But evidently she fucked that up too."

I let his words soak in before the urge to hold my babies... my family in my arms kick in.

"Where are my bab-"

"Momma!" Valeria stumbled in holding ellie hand. She ran to me and I picked her up kissing her cheek.

"I've missed you." We only stayed there for a week. After that wr left.

"I miss you to." She gave me a toothy grin.

"Maven and Mavis are sleeping." Ellie told me.

"So tell me a about it." Gio wiggled his eyebrows ate me.

"Nothing he took a flight home as soon as we got there." I mumbled. Which is a lie.

Angelo cleared his throat. "May I speak with Jules alone." He said ans everyone cleared out his office. He looked at me with a knowing look. Fuck.

"When you were in Puerto Rico I had people.. look out for you." I frowned.

"Why?"

"You're a De'Capi. Always will be. You'll always need security." He leaned on the edge of his desk.

"Ok... what'd you want to talk about?" I asked as I made myself comfortable on his couch.

"I'm well aware of.. the drunken elope. And sadly other things." He shivered in disgust at his own thoughts. My cheeks heat up.

"Why were people watching us.. that hard?"

"Safety Jules. But anyways I'll get my lawyer to write up papers for a divorce if you want." I sat there defeated.