The Agreement

Everything hurts.
By now you would think I'd be used to the pain. What hurts even more is that I couldn't even hold her.

I screamed till I lost my voice. Till they had to sedate me. The walls caved in as I couldn't look striaght. My eyes blurred as I tried to hold myself together.

I tried.
I screamed.
I cried.
I reasoned.

And it never fucking works. What's different about this time is that it was my twin brother inflicting the pain on me.

'I did it because I love you. It's best for the baby."

What about me? Twenty four hours of excruciating pain just to not be able to see my baby or hold her.

I saw a blurred out figure walking towards me, Kayden.

These drugs they gave me are hella strong.

"Sign your hospital release form." He shoved in front of me. His voice appeared as a echo as I barely could make out the words. He sighed before shoving a pencils or pen in my hand.

"Come on Jules fucking sign it!" He shouted attempting to make me scarred. Little does he know, he looks blue and yellow to me right now.

He gripped my hand tightly and wrote on the paper. "You'll be released soon."

I opened my mouth but no words came out of my dry throat. I choked on my own silence. The silence I bare to keep till this day.

I didn't ask questions as we hopped into the boat made our way over and got into the car

I didn't ask questions as we hopped into the boat made our way over and got into the car. I sped down the road as Jules was in a trance. She stared straight forward not blinking once as her face held a tight expression.

When we got to the house she didn't bother before jumping out the car. She didn't care that she was half naked only in my shirt that came down to a nice length.

She swung open the door, the sight made her gasp. A tall brown skin lady with blonde hair and eye wrinkles stood there. She looks familiar.

"Rachel get the fuck out." Jules stood there with her arms crossed looking ready to attack. Rachel tried to grab Valeria from Sofia grasp.

"I'm just here collecting what's mine." Rachel dropped a yellow file on the coffee table as she hummed a nursery rhyme.

Jules didn't spare another minute as she got Valeria in her arms.

"Can everyone give us a minute?" She gave Valeria to Sofia.

Everyone started to make their way out and I stayed. She looked back at me with a soft smile before she snapped when she knew Valeria was out the room.

"Are you fucking insane?? Showing up here holding my kid daring to call her yours?"

Rachel held a tight smug on her face as her eyes dropped down to Jules stomach. I protectively wrapped my arm around Jules.