Oak drive

baby daddy 😑🤭: the pie is finished, enjoy love

Love? That's something new. I picked valeria up and she smiled chewing on her truck wheel. "The pies ready." I told her as we made our way downstairs.

"Pie" she clapped her hands with a large smile.

Bailey and Oliver left today. It was just us again with a bunch of security around the house. Ansel had went to go get groceries mostly because I told him I was craving some noodles, then valeria wanted strawberries.

I put valeria down and she did reachy hands to the pie. "Wait one minute." I said catching my breath from holding her and those stairs. Nevermind my limp.

"Baby where's my phone?!"

"How am I supposed to know?" I rolled my eyes. I sat Valeria on the couch. "You made that playlist ealier!" He shouted back. Shit I probably did miss place it. But he just texted me so what the fuck.

"I'll be right back, don't move." I kissed her cheek before going upstairs. He was in the bed room with a towel around him hanging dangerously low. My eyes dropped to his chest his muscles looked tensed yet firm.

His tattoos were on full display.

"Jules"

I snapped out of my trance looking at his boyish grin. "Uh yeah?"

"Phone" he chuckled at how I was distracted. Oh right.

"Well where was the last place you put it?" I asked.

He looked at me a bit concerned "If I knew the last place it was in... then maybe I would've already found it."

I slapped his firm chest at his sarcastic tone "well find your phone, your damn self." I was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist pulling me into his bare chest. His fingers cupped my jaw bringing my lips closer to his. The smell of mint engulfed my nose. Just then we heard a ring.. his phone ring.

I backed away with a smile on my face "You found your phone!" I began to walk away before looking back. "You should probably handle that." I pointed to the print in the towel. I went downstairs to the living room to look for valeria.

I couldn't find her. "Val?" I called out as I walked to the kitchen. I found her cheeks stuff and her hands covered in red as she was couching hysterically. "Val?" I ran up to her and she was turned over coughing. Her face turning red red.

My eyes fell to the pie.

Cherry pie.

"Shit shit!" I patted her back as jovian ran downstairs.

"The fuck is going on?"

"We have to go to a hospital."

He took one look at valeria before getting the keys.