Paris

The day we tried to address Tabitha she was gone

The day we tried to address Tabitha she was gone. It was almost like there was no trace of her.

It's been two months since I've been living with Jovian. He's stuck on us getting a new house, so he told me to make a board on Pinterest of my dream ideal house. Valeria was in her play room making a mess as always.

"We should go somewhere this weekend." Jovain suggested as he sat down beside me taking my computer from my lap. "Hey! I was working on something-" he closed the computer.

"You're always working on something." True. We're so close to getting the book published.

"You know every weekend I fly out." I said.

"Look." He took my hands in his "I start basketball training next week. And we won't see each other a lot. And your birthday is in two days." My face scrunched up as I took off my glasses.

"I hate my birthdays, you know that. It just reminds me how twisted my life really is." I laid my head on his shoulder feeling a cramp in my neck.

"Let's add a new twist on your birthday..." he said more to himself than me before standing up aburtly. "Pack your bags were leaving tomorrow" he said before he left the room.

I stood up following him, "Wait! I have work! And a baby I can't just up and leave.."

"Shelby will be down here to watch Valeria, work can wait. You're your own boss." He gave me a quick smile before walking away. "Oh! We have an dinner with Frank and his family  tonight."

Wow way to spring that on me last minute.

"What?! You didn't even let me prepare." I opened the bathroom door not caring he was in the shower. I sat on the counter swinging my legs back and fourth.

"You'll do alright don't worry."

"What do they need to talk to me about? Seeing my ass being leaked?"

"Relax. Franklin first wife was a porn star .." I shook my head retaining a laugh.

"This water is very warm.."I looked at the glass that was steaming up from the hot water.

"Is that an invitation?" I smiled taking a peek at my reflection.

"The waters getting cold." I heard a whistle came from him.

I rolled my eyes jumping off the counter. I pulled my sweatshirt off. I threw off my shorts and my bra and underwear.

(A/n am I the only one who cringe at the word panties?)

I stepped into the shower relaxing into the steaming hot water.

Shit I just washed my hair the other day. Jovian turned around when he heard me get in. His eyes scanned me up and down with a glint of lust in his eyes. His hand cupped my cheek as water fell down my eyelids. His hand traced around the my futures before he pulled my poiny tail down. My soaken curls fell down my shoulders. "You're so beautiful." His thumb caressed my cheek as he stared deep into my eyes.