Resurrected

Present!!

"She's crashing"

"She's crashing"

I stood without hesitation ans started running to Jules room. I looked through the window to see her seizing her eyes rolling to the back of her head as her body shook violently.

"Man you shouldn't be seeing this" Ansel came up to me trying to get me to leave the window. But I was stuck. My feet were planted to the floor. I couldn't move. I couldn't breath, I was stuck.

My mind flashed back a year ago when Jules came to me.. broken. Pleading for me to help her. Shit, I don't know what I'll do without Jules. My other half simply should give her more credit than I have. And I know that. I've made many mistakes with Jules, I took Valeria from her. Fuck I should've stayed with her after graduation. Instead of leaving and going after my dreams I should've stayed, god i should've stayed.

If I would've stayed, Jules wouldn't be fighting for her life right now. And I know she's tired. She's so tired and she wants to stop fighting. I know she just wants to let go and two years ago maybe she would've let go. But she's fighting for valeria.

I watched as the doctors closed the curtains. The view of Jules slowly disappeared. We walked back to the waiting area and waited.

"Fuck man I came as soon as I could." Jovian walked up to me and handed me a coffee. I'm assuming Ansel told him to.

"Any news on Matt, Valeria?" I take a sip of my black coffee. We know Matt did this and we filed a report though the police said he's the father and blah blah star athlete.

Matt took Valeria and is well out of the country. When I found Jules it was an image that will never leave my mind. The way she was spread out on the floor. Soaked in blood and her fist clenching onto Valeria blanket.

"Nah. Word from Fesco is that none of Matt's friends know anything." Jules is going to fucking freak when she wakes up and Val isn't here.  Fesco is the private investigator I hired to look into this.

"I say we start speaking publicly about this and try to build a real case around Matt" Ansel pitched in.

I shook my head "Jules wouldn't want that. Plus she signed a NDA"

Jovian  let out a deep breath "NDA's are reversible dealing with illegal. Or in general there's always a way to go around it. And you said 'She' signed an NDA. We didn't"
Good point.

"We need to wait until she wakes up to deal with this,
And we don't have any evidence besides her word. And then they'll bring back up Jules records and there's things on there what will get Rosen taken from her" 

A nurse started to approach us. Her face held nothing.

"She's awake and stable."