Hayley.

I was finally going back home

I was finally going back home. I felt overwhelmed about everything. I feel like Rosen can sense when I'm stressed because she starts crying a lot. Shelby took Rosen down already and most of our stuff. I sat on the floor of the empty apartment. I just looked around, I'm too young for all of this. Everything, I haven't had a real chance to ever be a child. I know that sounds dumb because I'm a adult. But I feel like I've been an adult all my life. And it's becoming tiring.

Then there was a knock on my door. I sighed getting up with my cup of coffee. I thought it was just movers but it was actually Ansel.

"Jules. We need to talk" he barged his way into the apartment then paused when he saw it was empty "I think I came too late." He said defeated before turning around to look at me "You're leaving?"

I shrugged, "It wasn't forever."

He shook his head "Jules I get you're going through something but Jovian needs you right now. All the times he's been there for you and now it's your turn to be there for him. Yesterday he had a really really hard time. I think you should go see him, at least before you leave."

"Ansel you don't get it, we're done. I can't be there for him and he can't be there for me."

Ansel groaned "get your head out of your ass. Jo has been there for you every single time you needed him. Even when you didn't need him he was there. If you loved him or even cared for him you wouldn't leave like this."

Ansel was right. I had to put my feelings aside and check and see if he's alright "One question. Why wouldn't he be alright? And what can I do that you can't?" Well actually two questions.

"One because you crushed his tiny heart and two because something really bad happened and yesterday was the anniversary of that day. And he won't talk to me. Sooo I know he'll talk to you." I took a sip of my coffee.

"I'll try"

Ansel drove me to Jovian house "How's Kia?" He asked. I felt guilty at the fact I didn't know the answer to his question.

"Well. I don't know. Me and her had a small blowup." Small is another way to say it. I mean we've never argued before.

"What happened?" Ansel said surpised.

I shrugged looking out the window "She was upset and I was upset so we kinda just collided."

Ansel mumbled an 'oh' he looked at me for a minute "Did you know she um- cheated on me?"

Ansel knew I couldn't answer, he knew I knew. "How are you doing?" I dodged the question.

He rubbed his neck "I'm doing ok. Ya know I miss her a lot but it's obvious she didn't feel the same way."

I get what Ansel means. "Hey." I nudged his elbow "She still cared for you a lot.." I'll miss Ansel's remarks.

"That wasn't enough Jules. It wasn't enough." Ansel smiled while parking on the side of the road.I looked at Jovian house. It was kinda dark outside and there were no lights on.