Wicked witch.

Two weeks later

Two weeks later

It took longer than I expected but I was able to move into a small apartment. Today I finished moving everything in and Grandma helped as I unpacked around which took a couple more days. But in the end i was settled in. The apartment was a two bedroom, a kitchen and a living nothing too big .

It was all I could really afford without going over my budget. As far as money I'm very well off but I want to earn my own money. So tomorrow after my meeting with Jovian which will be the first time we've talked since everything. 

I'll go job haunting which will be nice and temporary for the couple months I'm here for Jovian. I had to remind myself I practically owed him my life for taking that bullet. The least I could do was be his fake girlfriend for paparazzi.

It would make sense for him to need the fake relationship for paparazzi his dating history to the world is pretty nonexistent. But I'm not sure if I'm the right person for this. I mean my reputation on the internet- is unique people already think I need to be in a crazy ward and they found out about rosen so more drama.

Eventually grandma left and it was just me and Rosen with a perfect view of the street. During travel rosen was a pain in the ass literally she's traveled before but this time it was different. She wouldn't cooperate with me at all.

Now she's sound asleep in my bed, Now and says it's hard to get her to sleep alone. I continued cleaning up as I heard a knock on the door. I'm not expecting anyone since we just moved in our I looked through the peephole and saw Ansel smiling wide. Oh goody.

I opened the door and he was there holding a wine bottle and a basket "Housewarming gift" He smiled shoving me out the way to step inside the apartment. His smile faded as he looked around "Where's rosen?" Damn what happened to how are you?

"I just put her down. But please come in Ansel" I said closing the door. He turned around with a frown. "I guess hanging with you will do." He set the bottle and the basket on my kitchen counter.

"Gee I feel honored." I wasn't really in the mood for guest but I guess I'll make an exception for Ansel.

He sat at the dining table. "Do you have a corkscrew?" I shrugged before rummaging through a drawers. Finding one I opened the bottle.

"Is there a particular reason you came so late? It's almost midnight" I asked searching for wine glasses but it was hopeless so I just poured it in a red plastic cup.

"Just wanted to see my favorite girl" I turned around to look at Ansel with a confused look. He's lying. He looked down his brown curls covering his face "Fine I was sent here by the devil himself. But Rosen is still my favorite"

The devil himself.

I slid Ansel a cup of the wine. I looked at the basket skeptical before removing the cover, it revealed different baked goods. And a note.