Break-ups n spit-ups

It's been a week since I've been back home

It's been a week since I've been back home. A week I've been to doctors appointments. Rosen however is doing fine but the fact she has separation anxiety. I have to be holding her or in her personal bubble for her not to cry. And that's been hard since I've had a lot to get done. Grandma and Shelby are coming over today to see me and Rosen. I've gone to the doctor myself to check up on the scar on my head and to see how I'm doing.

I've kept in contact with Kia. She told me she saw Ansel the other day then she went on to tell him how he's an arrogant asshole who needs to be un-sticked from his ass, her words not mine. At night when Rosen is asleep I've been researching Aliana from her social media page to her great grandparents name. Today I had my first therapy session being back and I was nervous like really nervous. I've been putting it off until today, I started to worry about Kayden, I've asked the guys about him and they say they haven't heard anything.

I'm worried about Kayden because he's just as unstable as I am. And when he unravels it takes a lot and a while for him to be put back together.

I put a spoon full of mashed potatoes in Rosen's mouth and she spit it back out landing right on my white shirt. I stared at her while she was giggling, a grin broke out on my face. "I see you don't like mash potatoes" I said, placing the bowl to the side. She needs to eat something before we have company or she'll be cranky. Not to mention the house is a fucking mess. Toys everywhere, clothes, diapers clean of course, and my dignity.

Props to single moms for real, this shit is- hard. Not having someone to rely on is hard for me.

I searched the cabinets for something to feed Rosen. I gave in and just fixed her a bottle and placed some mashed vegetables on her high chair thing. While she drank her bottle and played with her food I started cleaning the kitchen. Then my phone started ringing. I dug it out of my pocket and answered the phone.

"Kinda busy" I answered by placing it on speaker and setting my phone on the counter.

"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting I'll call back-" It was Kia and she sounded distant and stuffy like she's been crying. I stopped cleaning the counter with a wet rag "Are you okay? And it's fine I'm just cleaning" I asked, resuming scrubbing the counter, this one red stain wouldn't come off but after a while it started to smear off.

"It's just that my girlfriend just broke up with me and I'm kinda lost right now because I had this whole thing for her tonight and" I heard a sob before a couple minutes of silence. Oh my gosh, my heart aches for Kia right now. I didn't even know she was seeing someone.

"What happened?" I asked running around the counter to gather the baby toys. Leaning down to pick up one by one as my hair clouded my face.

"I don't know if she just called me- and broke up with me out of nowhere. She said something about a guy before I could hang up." Kia sniffled "I really love her"  I also felt angry at her for leaving Kia like this.