Toxic?? Yep.

I ended up staying three days but I'm back now

I ended up staying three days but I'm back now. Ansel gave me a spare key to his place while he was at the gym. I made myself comfortable as I stared at the picture of jovian and me on my phone.

That day I decided to go to that party and get drunk is the when it all really started.

"Oh Jules?!!" I saw Ansel coming in with a cowboy hat on. Curious to see what it is this time.

"Yeah?"

"I have a surpise" he did jazz hands.

"I swear to god if it's Jovain I will rip you into shreds and mail them to Tabitha. Don't play with me Ansel."

"You're being dramatic I would never" he laughed "Especially if you look like that" I gasped dramatically.

"What's wrong with how I look?"

"You look sweaty and pale. Maybe jet lagged?"

I threw a nearby pillow which I soon realized was shaped like a dick. Not weird at all.

"Help yourself, I'm going to pick up dinner. Does Sushi sounds good?"

I nodded. "Where's the bathroom?" He showed me where the bathroom was.

"Oh and I might have friends over" he told me as he closed the door. I shrugged. This is his house. Lame ass surpise.

♥︎♡︎♥︎

One of the best damn showers I've ever took. The water was so hot I could barely see in the bathroom. It was so relaxing. 

I wrapped the towel around myself still feeling the heat radiating off of my body.  I looked around for my bag. I must've left it in the guest room. I opened the door clutching my towel closer to my body as I started making my way to the guest room.

Just as I was turning the corner I bumped into someone. My glasses falling on the floor I heard a crack when they hit the ground. "I swear to god Ansel I will fucking kill you for this shit. It's a new prescription!" I exclaimed as I bent over to pick up my glasses.

The glass was shattered.

I looked up at anse- Jovian? I clutched the towel even closer to my body. He looked down at me amused. I took a step back staring at his crutches. his arm was in a cast and he had a mark on his cheek. He looked better in a way.

"Sorry about your glasses" he took the broken frames from my hands "I'll pay for them-"

"It's fine" I pushed past him speed walking to the guest room. Knowing he wouldn't catch up to me because he's on a crutch. Ha.

When I got in the guest room I let out a breath of relief. Why is he here? Isn't Ansel- Now I know what he meant by friends and surprise.

I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie and a pair of sneakers in case I go out. I tried to put in my contacts but horribly failed. I'm about blind when I don't have my glasses. Shit I almost used nail glue instead of eye drops.