Filler

.

Jules laid spreader out in the middle of the bed. Her face stuffed into the pillow. This is the most calmest I've saw her sleep. She's always tensed in one way or another. I already know when she wakes up she's either going to be hostile or shy and awkward. I mean last night was fucking amazing and I really enjoyed it and I'm happy she trusted me enough with her body to pleasure her the way I did.

"Stop staring at me." She mumbled as she turned her back Toward me throwing her leg over mine. I smiled to myself as I eased out of bed. She let out a soft snore that ended pretty loud. I bite my lip to retrain my laugh.

I went to the bathroom took a quick shower and changed into some comfortable clothes. When I finished up I went to the kitchen to see what's up in her fridge. She had a couple things that I could make. I got started on some breakfast guessing she'll be hungry when she gets up.

While I'm making breakfast I think about how to play my cards. Jules is a bit... difficult at these kind of things. She'll act all fine then shut down the next minute. Or she could be in a total pissy mood. But in some ways I can understand why she's a bit sensitive to these things I mean she said she love me and had sex with me within an hour. In some circumstances this would be a caught in the moment things but I think this is just Jules speed. She likes to rush things and make things happen fast.

In some ways I'm just hoping this means something for us. That it means more.

I finished up breakfast and quickly plated everything. I poured a glass of orange juice and walked to the room. When I opened the door she was in the middle of the bed with the cover covering her halfway but her body in full display otherwise. Jules is very beautiful but I don't know how to get to see it. I mean fuck shes really beautiful and she just don't eee it.

She slowly started to wake as she perked up. "Is that food?" She asked rubbing her eyes and attempting to adjust her eyes but horribly fails so she grabs her glasses.

"Something like that." I shrugged as I handed her the plate and the cup. She smiled brightly as she dug in. I watched as she ate her food happily. She turned to me with a mouthful. "Is it me or is it weird that I'm completely naked right now?"

"It's just you. But Jules I've saw literally every part of you, you don't have to hide it anymore." I assured her as I placed my hand on her leg giving a slight squeeze.

"True but not true. It's weird to sit here naked. But I did get the best sleep I've ever had. Even though im aching everywhere. Literally." She mumbled before taking a sip of her juice.

"Sorry if I was to rough-" I handed her my hoodie understanding she's uncomfortable. She quickly slipped it on

"No. You were really good just I'm not you know used to this." She cut me off quickly. I nodded as she finished up her food and kept thanking me randomly.