First real date

I was in a white room, a bright white room

I was in a white room, a bright white room. Mom was sitting in a rocking chair mumbling words I couldn't hear. I ran up to her anticipating the moment to see her. Her curls covered her face as I got closer to her I brushed her curls away. Her face was sliced up, I screamed as I jumped back. Her face was pale and she was.. dead.

An echoed laugh made my head snap up. A shadowed figure started retreating towards me. I kept taking steps back till my feet fell paralyzed. Then I saw the jock jacket. "Told ya we'll be together forever." A pain sliced through my stomach.

I shot up breathing quickly. Sweat drenched my body. I looked over to my side to see nothing. Panic roses to my throat as I stood up on wobbly legs. Wait, Oh Val started sleeping in her own room. Falling back into bed I looked over at the time. Five am.

Tucking myself back into bed I attempted to try and get more sleep.

Well dreaming about your dead mom is one way to wake up. I've become immune to the dreams, they're normal at this point.

I didn't dwell to much on the dream before realizing.

I have a date today. Like a real date.
A date! I can't remember the last time I've had a legit date. I laid in bed watching the baby monitor as Val fell asleep. Finally she napped without needing a bottle.

I don't know how to dress or what we are doing. All he said was be read in half an hour yet I'm laying in bed watching my baby sleep. Peaceful.

"Jules you ready?" Jovain asked entering my room. I peaked up at his outfit. He was wearing sweatpants and a black short sleeve shirt with sneakers . "Are you ready?" I asked him putting emphasis on you.

He looked down at his outfit and shrugged "Uh yeah."

"For a date?" Im confused.

"Yeah."

"So where are we going?" I laid back down watching the baby monitor.

"You'll see." He then left the room to give me time to get ready. I was confused on what to wear but I still changed into leggings and a beige sweatshirt . When I was getting dressed I looked at my arms. They weren't as bad anymore. Others might not know they're there. But I know. And I know why they're there. Part of me wants to stop hiding them. Another part isn't sure, I'm tired of hiding parts of myself. It's exhausting.

Yea this should do. I did my hair into a high puff/ ponytail. My curls dangled down from the ponytail. I was really tired of having to detangle my hair 24/7

And I was ready.

"So where are we going dressed homeless?" Im really curious on what's going on

"You look beautiful what you mean?"He glanced over at me "but sit back and wait" he gave a sarcastic smile.