~3~

Little a/n: script may be changed a bit but hope it makes sense!

Kai's pov.

We were driving for a while. Warren was driving and Garnett was in the passenger seat next to her. Doc, Murphy and Cassandra were in the backseats. Mack and Addy or 'The Wonder Twins' were in the back with me and 10k. We had nothing to do so me and 10k were shooting zombies that came too close or were in our way. I had no clue where we were headed but at least we weren't surrounded by Z's. 

While we drove me and 10k asked each other some questions just to pass the time. We asked about what our lives were pre-z and regular questions like favorite color, song, etc. It was good to finally have someone with common interests as me.

He seemed to be a nice person. His favorite color is grey. He said he listens to whatever he feels like and mainly those are songs from the 00's. He said he used to go stargazing and fishing with his dad before he turned.

Meanwhile my favorite color is purple. I listen to pop, rock and hip-hop. I like hunting and shooting mainly because those are the only things that I am the best at. I really am thankful for my dad now because he taught me all these skills.

3rd person.

They arrived at Philadelphia and Warren stopped the car.

[Murphy] "Philadelphia. Ah, the city of brotherly love."

There was a moment of silence with everyone looking around. Suddenly Murphy sees something. It was a bell that had spray paint on it.

[Murphy] "Is that what I think it is?"

Everyone started to look the way Murphy was looking.

[Garnett] "No way"

[Warren] "Is that really the Liberty bell?"

[Garnett] "Proclaim liberty throughout all the land and unto all the inhabitants thereof. Yeah that's it"

[Doc] "Three years of zombie apocalypse, you think you have seen everything."

[Warren] "Well when everything went bad, they probably tried to save a little history."

[Murphy] "Yeah, well they should've known that the only thing you can save is yourself. Let's Go!"

[Warren] "Hang on. If this thing has fuel and it does... If we get this started, they won't have to ride out in the open like that."

[Mack] "I'll get the jumper cable"

While they tried to start the car the rest waited patiently.

[Doc] "God bless the human race. 99% of them dead, but there is still one jackass with a spray can."

Some Z's were headed their way so Kai and 10k took care of them.

[Kai] "There is 6. Half is mine."

10k just nodded and shot them adding them to his count. On the other hand Kai chose hand-in-hand combat. She did pretty well.

[10k] "One thousand seventy five.."

[Mack] "Ok give it a shot"

Garnett started the car and it worked. He said that Murphy, him and Warren are on the new car. the rest are in the previous one.

Even though this car was bigger than the one Warren, Garnett and Murphy was in they still didn't have enough space.

They decided on the seating and started to drive.

Doc was driving, Cassandra was in the passenger seat, 'the wonder twins' took two of the back seats since they won the 'rock, paper, scissors' and Kai was in 10k's lap because there were no seats left.

10k's pov.

Me and Kai lost the simplest game ever to two grown ass adults. Kai had to sit in my lap because there were no spots left. Don't get me wrong she is really hot but I don't think she was comfortable. We all sat in the truck and Doc started to drive.

I noticed that she was shifting around trying to find a comfortable spot. I just placed my hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer to my chest. She was hesitant at first but she found a comfortable position and relaxed. She closed her eyes and started to drift off to sleep.

3rd person.

[Murphy] "You know you could miss some of them instead." He said as Warren was hitting some Z's with their car.

[Warren] "Why? One less zombie to kill."

[Murphy] "Leave some for the 'psycho couple': silent emo and two thousand."

[Warren] "Kai and Ten thousand."

[Garnett] "Their names are Kai and Ten thousand?"

[Warren] "Kai and Ten thousand."

[Murphy] "Good to know that kids these days still have goals."

Meanwhile in the other car:

[Cassandra] "We're not really going all the way to the California with this Murphy guy are we?"

[Doc] "That's the plan."

[Cassandra] "That's crazy."

[Cassandra] "What is so special about him anyway?"

[Doc] "His blood."

Suddenly Doc hit the brakes so hard. Warren's car started to slide sideways. The straps that held the bell in place snapped letting the bell fly down the hill. It hit every zombie in its way leaving bloody trails behind it.

[Doc] "Yeahh, I'd pay money to see that again!"

[Warren] "The axel's broke"

[Garnett] "All right. Everybody back into that truck."

They all moved back onto the truck. Unfortunately 10k and Kai still sat in their places because Kai had fallen asleep.

Once everyone was settled they started driving again.

Hope you liked this chapter I will update as much as I can ^^