~65~

Happy new year my loves! Because this book has been doing a lot better than I thought, I will be giving a special thanks to everyone who votes, comments or adds this story to their library/reading lists, in the very last chapter of this book!

Kai's POV.

We had escaped the weird city. We were offroad by a really old car that looked like it'll break down and fall apart any minute.

Warren, Doc, Addy, 10k and dad were all by the front of the car, evaluating whatever they have left of their supply.

I had given 10k the biker goggles as soon as we reached a safe spot. He immediately put them on his head and gave a warm smile as a thanks.

"Flashlight. No batteries." Doc said as he took it out of his bag. I bet he got tons of pills and drugs in it.

"Half a bottle of aspirin." He accounted as he took the last supply out of his bag. Oh I thought there would be more. Much more.

"Well I got no ammo." He said lastly. Addy next to him looked annoyed.

Before Warren could start checking what she has Doc pulled out a whole ass crowbar out of his bag. That damn old man has everything in that bag.

"I got two batteries and four bullets." Warren said in a sigh. She looks exhausted from all that planning and constant fighting.

Then it was Addy's turn.

"I got two in my gun, and two randoms in those." she pulled out something that looked like a piece of paper and two pieces of chewing gum.

"You got gum?" Warren asked and on the word "gum" eceryones gaze fell on Addy. I rolled my eyes while I was sunbathing on the front of the car.

"It's only for repair purposes guys." She added while Doc placed his arm on her shoulder in a side hug and said something that I wasn't paying enough attention to.

"Couple of bullets, road flares." My dad's voice spoke up. Since when he was out of ammo? I mean I did borrow everyone all my supply so.

"I got one empty clip." 10k said as it was his turn. Addy offered some bullets that could fit his empty clip.

"Alright what about you miss tan?" Dad spoke up while grabbing my foot. In one movement i kicked his arm off with my other foot and sat up.

"I borrowed you all I had. I'm out besides my clothes." I said and everyone sighed. I shrugged my shoulders and addjusted my bandana so it wasn't covering my forehead as much to tan the skin around the scar.

"Alright I know this looks shaky, but we'll fins our way to California." Warren finaly said to fill the dooming silence.

I think everyone knew our chances were slim especially if this was all our supply.

Doc then decided to go wake up mister Smurf. Both of them then decided to go look for any kind of food.

While they were gone we started packing our stuff and got ready to leave.

As everything was almost packed I was already sitting in the car with my feet propped up on the car near the front seat.

"Alright Kai signal for them to get back." Dad told me. I got out of my not so comfortable spot and honked the car for Doc and Murphy.

After two minutes Doc came back. No Smurf in sight though. Warren got worried and they went off to look for him. Me and 10k stayed in the back just in case.

We walked back to the spot both of them were last and started to look for him.

We were looking for him but he was nowehere to be found. So we went back to the car in hopes he was back there napping.