~47~

Script is a bit changed. It is because I can't quite fully remember the order of how each scene happened. Sorry if the scenes are out of order or doesn't make sense but I'm trying.

Kai's POV.

I watched his smile twitch a bit. I mean he did mention his name in one of our many conversations. I guess he didn't really like to be called his actual name. My smile fell and I rested my head back against the steering wheel.

10k got out of the car because Warren called him so he had to go. I was left alone once again. This time I enjoyed the silence. Of course until Murphy walked over to the car I was sitting in. He knocked on the car window and I rolled it down without looking up.

At first I had no idea it was him but his voice told me who it was.

"Hey...uhm...Can me and Cassandra sit with you?" He asked politely. I scoffed at the fact that Murphy is the one being kind.

"Yeah whatever. As long as you don't get on my nerves." I muttered and heard the front passenger door open. The car shook a bit as he got in and then the door closed. Cass got in the backseats and sat in the middle.

There was awkward silence until Murphy spoke up.

"What's wrong? You seem...depressed." He finished his sentence rather slowly like he was thinking if it was okay to say that. I just giggled and looked at him.

"Y'know...I'm just tired of the apocalypse." I said to him and he just nodded his head. I guess everyone is tired of this hell going on but what can be done? I sighed and leaned back in my seat.

Then Warren came up to the car we sat and told us that we will be driving with these people. I got out and left Murphy and Cass sitting in the car and went to find 10k. I had no idea what I would talk about with him but I guessed that we could get a good view since we both are the snipers of the group so we could talk about the view.

I walked around looking for him. I couldn't find him and I guess Addy noticed that and told me about his whereabouts. I followed her directions and soon after found him. He was sitting on top of a truck that had a 360 view of everything. I smiled at that and went to sit with him.

"If you are going to apologize for calling me 'Tommy' I won't talk to you anymore." He said to me as a warning. I giggled and sat down next to him. He just looked at me and a smile crept on his face. It made me smile too. We just sat there looking at each other and smiling.

It was until the whole caravan of cars started moving and the momentum of the sudden movement made me almost fall down. My reflexes refused to let me fall so I grabbed 10k's bicep to keep me steady. He laughed at that and I just smiled. It was nice seeing him laugh or smile.

"I guess the whole universe really doesn't like us does it?" I said in a joking tone and a hint of sarcasm.

"I guess it doesn't." 10k said with a scoff in the end of his sentence.

I just now noticed that I haven't let go of his bicep but I didn't even think of letting go. Instead I sat more comfortably and laid my head on his shoulder. He rested his head against mine and we just sat there. We watched the trees and small buildings pass as we drove. It was so peaceful that I even fell asleep.

it was a dreamless slumber. I couldn't remember when exactly I fell asleep but I do remember that I was listening to 10k's calming voice. I was so tired that I couldn't remember what he was telling me.

I was shook awake by 10k. He was telling me that there are Z's on the car and that we got to get off the truck as fast as possible. Since I was sleepy I didn't process the information fully so I was quite confused.

As me and 10k both got our stuff and made our way to the front of the truck where the rest of the team was I was attacked by a Z. It definitely woke me up. I was so fed up of those rotting bitches that I just took out my gun and busted it's skull. It fell down but it was still alive. It confused me even more. 

I shot the Z a few more times and as it finally died I was panting. Someone called out for me and I looked the way the voice came from. It was Doc. As I walked over he asked me if I could go help Addy.

Without a word I turned around to go see if Addy needs any help. As I did so I saw her try to climb over a pretty high obstacle. I ignored all the fast-on-crack Z's and rushed towards Addy. As I did so I got yanked by a few Z's but I just used my knives or machete to cut their hands off.

I reached out for Addy to grab my hand which she did and I pulled her over the obstacle. She thanked me and we made our way back to the front of the car. The whole truck started to slow down which we definitely didn't need.

As we reached the front Addy asked what was going on and why we are stopping but no one had a clear answer. I was too busy fighting the zombies that got too close. Eventually there were too many so Warren came up with a better idea.

"I'm in. I'm fed up on these rotting motherfuckers." I said as Warren didn't even get to finish her plan. She gave me a smirk and nodded her head. Everyone eventually agreed and Doc just whined that he had to jump out of a moving vehicle twice in one day.

I snickered at Doc's whining and watched as the whole team was arguing who will jump first. I was done trying to keep the Z's from getting closer so I strapped all my weapons in their places and checked if all my pockets are closed so I don't lose anything important.

"Alright...Adios fellas!" I shouted as I made a run for it and jumped. Before I jumped of I held out both my middle fingers and then chuckled. I had to make sure the Z's know I am a hater of them.

I landed on the hard ground and rolled a few times. It was painful but it was fine. As I finished rolling I got up and checked for any major injuries. The only big one was on my bicep. I had gotten a cut probably by a sharp rock. The cut wasn't that deep so I'll be fine.

To my luck my bullet wound was already healing well so I was glad that I hadn't managed to re-open it. As I looked up the whole team was laying on the ground and grunting. I chuckled and walked over to each of them to help them up. Each one thanked me.

"Anyone has any injuries?" I asked them all. They all shook their heads which relieved me.

"Alright then looks like I will be the only one getting more scars in this goddamn apocalypse." I said with sarcasm. Everyone's eyes fell on me and I chuckled.

"What do you mean you will be the only one?" Dad asked me. it made me chuckle and I showed him my bicep. He sighed and rolled his eyes. It just made me laugh. Doc came up to me to clean the cut so I don't end up like Cass. I gladly allowed him to clean it and bandage it. He also checked my bullet wound and he said that the stitches can be removed in a few days.

I thanked Doc and all of us started making our way to wherever Citizen Z guided us.

-Another 'late' update. I am deeply sorry. I always have a chapter to upload but I either forget or I have so much to do. I love yall and I'll see you on Mondays chapter <3

-Kat:)