~36~

This chapter is filled with torture. If you want you can skip this part. If you are wondering then yes I am mentally stable to write this.

3rd person.

[Kai] "You'll pay." She said as she looked up to the man from under her hat. Her face showed no emotion. She felt hurt because of the memories. The man still stood there under Murphy's control.

As she checked to be sure that the rest of her team had left she dropped every item she had. She looked around and found rope.

As she went to pick it up she still made sure she could see the man in her peripheral vision. He was still frozen in place. He tried to fight back but he couldn't.

As she went to the man she tied his arms tightly in front of him. She pulled up the man. It was one hell of a job because he was still under Murphy's control. But once Kai had hoisted him up the man sighed in relief as he was free from being controlled. Oh how disappointed he must be that Kai was dragging him around.

She looked around until she found a beam low enough to tie the man to it. She was planning to hang him up and let her body do the damage.

*Time skip*

As the man was hung up to the beam he was already yelling and crying for forgiveness but Kai ignored him. She seemed to be in her own little world and thinking. As she came back to reality she went back to her bag and guns. She picked them up and went to place them on the nearby table.

She smirked while she put on her fingerless gloves that had metal plating on the knuckles. She found those a bit ago and hid them for a situation of self defense. As she was done putting them on she turned to the man who now was squirming and yelling in fear. His gaze never left Kai's eyes as he made her way to him. He started crying and yelling more.

As Kai walked up to the man she stopped. It amused her to see this man scared. His squirming and crying made her pissed so she finally decided to throw the first punch landing it in his side. The man yelped in pain as his head shot back. Kai sighed and threw a few more.

Then more and more punches until the man had finally shut up. She stopped and took in the man's appearance. He coughed and spat out blood. Kai just chuckled and took out one of her knives. The man noticed her stop throwing punches so he looked around but he wished he didn't.

Kai looked like she wasn't herself anymore. Her eyes had changed to wild-like ones. They seemed darker than usually and her face held no emotion. In her both hands were her throwing knives. She kept looking at him.

[The man] "Kill me already. I don't regret doing those things to you."(Sorry don't remember his name). As he spat that at Kai it only angered her. She walked up to the man and plunged one into his thigh. He yelled out in pain and his head shot back once again.

Kai turned the knife to make it worse and plunged the other one in his other thigh but didn't twist the knife. She looked at his face and she felt happy. Finally she felt happy that he felt what she had felt.

As the man stopped begging and quieted down Kai looked at the man once again. She took in every inch of his body. She decided that she hasn't done enough and looked around to find something heavy. She didn't so she took her sniper. It was pretty heavy but she was hesitant to use it.

She sighed and quietly went behind the man. He started to breathe heavily as she disappeared from his view. Kai felt relieved. But still she swung her sniper against the mans back. She heard a satisfying crack of bones shattering. She swung it a few more times until blood went splattering everywhere. Her whole upper body was in sweat and blood.

The man was now hanging peacefully. Kai knew he had died so she started laughing. She went to pick up her stuff and didn't even bother cleaning. She left everything as it was and went outside.

The team was now sitting in a white van. they looked a bit worried but relaxed once they heard the door open once again. they got out of the van and looked at the person who came out.

it was kai. Her upper body and face dirty from all the sweat and blood. she was breathing heavily and she was smiling. She had her knives in one hand and her sniper in other. Both were dripping of blood.

The team shared a few concerned looks before they approached her. She seemed calm and relaxed. As Warren pushed past her to reach the door kai pulled her back.

[Kai] "Don't. What you might see isn't fun." She said to warren who seemed to look interested. She gave Kai a look and she released her hand.

[Kai] "I did warn you." She said as she rose her hands up in defense and turned to walk back to the car. Warren was a bit hesitant but puled open the door. What she saw made her gag.

She pulled an arm up to her mouth and turned towards the team. She didn't say anything just shook her head. 10k pushed past Warren and looked in too. He immediately froze and stared.

After a few minutes he felt someone pull him out of there. He turned around and saw that it was Cassandra. He didn't say a thing just let her pull her back to the car. Kai had cleaned off most of the blood and now was laying in the back of the van asleep.

The team was worried of Kai so they wanted to talk while she couldn't hear.

[Warren] "There is something making her go insane."

[Doc] "Yeah. Whatever she did to that man was personal."

[10k] "She told me that a man had tortured her. I think he was the one." He muttered loud enough for the team to hear.

[Murphy] "Well now I'm afraid of her. She is not the one to be messed with."

Everyone agreed. Then a moment of silence settled. Everyone's mind trailed around Kai.

[Warren] "Well we must do something. She can't keep going like this. She will lose all her mind by the time we reach California." 

[Murphy] "I say we dich her. I mean she is dangerous for any of us."

[Doc] "Hey man don't say that. Even she does have a human side to her. Remember what she has done for you man."

[Cassandra] "C'mon Doc is right. We can't just kick her off. She actually cares for us."

[10k] "Listen I love her no matter what. If you want to kick her off the team I'm going with her."

As soon as he said that they heard Kai moving in the van. They went to check up on her and she was thrashing in her sleep.

10k shook her foot to wake her up which had worked but she held one of her knives to his neck.

[Murphy] "You say we can't kick her off huh?"