~32~

10K's pov(haven't done this for a long time)

I got lightheaded as I looked around and saw everyone fall. Something must be in the drinks.

The last thought I had was if Kai is safe. I told myself that she can take care of herself just fine. It didn't seem to calm me down. And then I passed out.

After some time I started to wake up again. I felt someone tug on my arm. I looked to whatever was tugging on my hand and it was Cass. She looked freaked out. I looked past her and turns out that she was cuffed to a damn Z.

I turned my head to the other side to find out that all of us are chained to each other.

By all of us I mean all except Kai. I start to panic as I look around.

My vision was met with her sitting by a wall. She was chained to a radiator. She was still passed out though.

She was sitting against the wall, her right hand cuffed to the radiator. Her head was hanging low. She now was sitting only in her bra, pants and boots. Her hat was still there too. She had lost her jacket though.

She was breathing shallowly so it relaxed me but I was still worried. Why the hell isn't she waking up? Was her drink stronger? Did they do anything else to her?

Cass started to tug more on my arm. The Z was desperate of her brains. I had no idea why but I looked up and found an umbrella.

I reached for it and Cass's head turned so fast that I thought that it will roll off her head. She looked up to where I was reaching and saw the umbrella. She imediately reached up to it too.

Once we got a propper hold onto it me and Cass counted from three to one and piked the Z.

I relaxed because now all we had to do was get out of theese cuffs.

I looked back at Kai. She was still peacefully sitting. Except her foot. It twitched a few times. After that she took a deep breath and groaned.

The groan was low and loud enough to make Warren and Doc shut up and look her way.

Kai slowly moved her head from side to side. She was mumbling something but all I could hear was 'fucking apocalypse'.

I chuckled loud enough for her to hear. Her head instantly shot up. Her blue and brown eyes looking exactly at me as I smiled.

Both corners of her lips formed a grin. She looked hot when she made that face. I knew that whenever she smiled like that she was forming a plan. I've seen her face turn into the same grin as she was planning before.

"Don't worry Kai. We'll uncuff you after we are done here." As Doc said that she took a deep breath.

She smiled and got up in a squatting posittion. If she is going to do what I think she will I'll marry her right here and now.

She was still looking at me and smiling. Then she turned her back on me and placed her left hand on her right. Then with one strong tug the whole radiator was off the wall.

She chuckled and she now could free her hand.

God now I'll have to marry her.

Kai's pov.

With one strong tug the radiator was off the wall. I chuckled as I stood up. I stretched my back, arms and legs before turning back to face the rest of the team.

They had shocked faces which amused me. I realized I had lost my jacket too now. Great, shit never goes my way does it?

I walked up to them and took one of the golf pins that were laying on the floor(im not sure if thats how you call them.) and went to Cass to uncuff her. 10k was next and once he was free I gave him a small peck on the lips and went to help Doc.

Once he was free I helped him up. As I squatted down to help Warren a realization hit me. Where the hell is Murphy?

"Where is the whining bitch now?" I asked them. No one answered so I shook my head.

I swear I'm tired of looking for him. Why can't he actually stay in one spot for at least a few hours?

As Warren was freed I helped her up too. She pulled me into a hug and thanked me. I was shocked so I just stood there frozen.

As she let go off me I smiled. Not the crazy smile that was fake but an actual smile. It made her smile too.

After some time the rest of the team was already ready to leave. I was still looking for something to wear.

I had two options: an old baggy, green t-shirt with a pretty much cool drawing on it. And a long sleeved shirt that was in plain black color. I decided to wear them both in old fashion way. I wore the long sleeved shirt first and then the baggy t-shirt over it.

I tried to find any pants but all I could find were some navy cargo pants. There were some boots too but mines were still good enough so I took them with me just in case the ones I have right now break. I put my hat back on and walk out of the bathroom that I used to change.

As I did so Doc and 10k were eyeing me.

"What now?" I asked as I looked down at my outfit.

"You got some good style kid. Even for the apocalypse you are fashionable." Doc said which got a chuckle out of me. I did a low bow which made him laugh.

Man I love this team so much. It is like a family now.