~49~

Thank you so much for 1,5k reads. It means so much to me! Also the script for this whole episode is slightly changed so some things may be skipped or not make complete sense.

Murphy's POV.

The man I was working with had left to get the next harvesters in the greenhouse to get the rest of the seedpods. I was working in the lab when I heard s woman scream. I could recognize that voice anywhere. But what was she doing here and why did she scream.

I honestly liked Kai. She was like a daughter to me. She never judged me like others and all the mean things was just her sass so I knew she never meant any of those words.

My heart sank and worry filled my body as I dropped whatever I was doing to go look for her. If she was hurt I swear I'll hunt whoever did it and make him a slave of mine.

I walked around in a hurry. I knew that if she's here then the rest of the team is too so I was careful to not be seen by anyone.

Cassandra had wandered off to somewhere so she was nowhere to be seen but I didn't care. I was practically dragging myself around the whole place until I overheard the team.

"We'll take the guards hostage, search the compound for him." I heard Warren say. By her saying 'him' I knew she wanted to find me. So I sighed and was quick to walk up to them. I was about to ask them if they have seen Kai but she was there with them.

They were making a plan but I just stood there confused. Not about them making a plan but was it really Kai who screamed and if so why?

I shook off my confusion and shock and walked up to them.

3rd person.

[Murphy] "Or you could just walk up and say hello like civilized people" He said surprising the team. Everyone gave him a surprised look.

[Warren] "Hello my ass." Warren was the first one to recover from the surprise and quickly said.

[???](I can't remember his name. If you do pls comment so I can correct it) "You know these folks?"

The science guy asked Murphy. He just looked at him and answered the question.

[Murphy] "Oh, we've covered a bit of ground together."

[Doc] "Yes, we have. And dude seriously I'm getting tired of chasing your bony ass all over the damn apocalypse!"

[Kai] "Yeah! What he said!" Kai said and Murphy suppressed a smile. He was happy to see that she is fine. But now the two questions were left unanswered.

[10k] "Good idea to scream to get him out here Kai." He said and there was one answer of Murphy's questions.

[Murphy] "Why'd you scream though?" He asked straight up wanting the second question answered.

[Kai] "You dumbass 10k just told you." She said with a chuckle. Murphy rethought back to 10k's answer and mentally face palmed himself.

[Murphy] "Right."

[Warren] "Anyways. This man is our prisoner. We're taking him to California." Warren said as Xavier went to grab Murphy. He just dodged her and spoke up.

[Murphy] "Chill out, Rambo. That ain't gonna happen."

[Warren] "Why not?" She asked and rose her eyebrows to tell him that he better quit messing around.

[Murphy] "Because the whole trip to California won't be necessary. There's a cure for the zombie virus right here in that greenhouse." He said as he motioned to the greenhouse that was named 'batch 47'.