~5~

Little a/n: If you have suggestions on what should I improve don't be shy and comment. ^^

Addy's pov.

I got dressed and I will be honest: I look like a fucking stripper. I stepped out the wagon and crossed my arms over my chest. I was mad, confused and scared at the same time.

The girls that dressed me left to go help set up the table and I stayed where I was. I didn't want to go near those monsters. I noticed something like a huge sewer that had some material hanging from it that looked like to be used as a door. (Sorry I suck at explaining how things look like lol.)

I looked over my shoulder to see if someone was looking my way. Nope. I decided to go see what is inside there. Little did I know what I was about to see.

I slowly walked inside. There were tools on the tables and walls all around the room. There was a table in the middle of the room that had some blood on it. I walked closer and I smelled a horrible smell. It stank like something rotting.

I noticed something laying on the floor. I walked closer to it trying to not make any sound. The thing that was laying on the floor looked suspicious, so I took whatever was closest to my hand and tried moving the thing around.

When the realization that it was someone's FOOT hit me only after some time. When I realized that I moved back and knocked something over. I heard some noise behind something that seemed to be another material like on the entrance. I moved it to look inside and there were men tied up and without limbs.

I felt sick so I screamed and ran outside. I ran into Tobias. He caught me and told that the dinner is ready. I just cried and cried because I was scared.

Kai's pov.

We drove to a place that Cassandra showed us and it looked odd. I noticed some people there so I jumped out of the truck before it came to a complete stop. 10k did the same but stumbled a bit.

We both ran to find a place that had a clear view of the place. I got comfortable to lay on my stomach and looked trough my sniper's scope. There were around 9 people there. On the roof was a machine gun. I tried signalizing to Garnett but it was too late he was already by the gate and talking to their leader I suppose.

Me and 10k were both now looking trough our scopes. All we could see is Garnett talking then a guy appeared next to the machine gun. How many of these bitches are there?

Then 10k fired to them after Garnett snapped his fingers. One of their dudes fell to the ground dead.

Then Garnett took a few steps closer to the gate and the guy with the machine gun shot to the ground near Garnett's feet. Cassandra came running down the hill yelling something.

The gate opened and Garnett and their leader switched Addy with Cassandra. After the exchange the gate closed and the machine gun was firing again, this time making Garnett and Addy run.

Once they were back to the truck me and 10k returned to the rest of the team. We wanted to leave but Addy did want to save Cassandra. Honestly I didn't give two flying fucks about her but she was right, it was hell there. I groaned and everyone looked at me.

I didn't care what they think about me now but Cassandra lied to us so I didn't feel like trusting her.

"Listen people she lied to us. I'm not saving her ass." I said while hopping into the car's trunk. There was some silence but I didn't care. I already had enough of her lies.

3rd person.

[Addy] "We're not leaving her there, are we?"

[Garnett] "We almost all got killed going back for you."

[Mack] "Yeah she's a freaking cannibal, and she got what she deserved."

[Addy] "She did what she had to do to survive. And you of all people would've done the same."

[Warren] "Come on Addy's right. We cannot leave her back there. You men don't know what it's like."

[Murphy] "What is this a chick thing now?"

[Addy and Warren] "Yes."

[Garnett] "Alright we need a plan. We won't beat a 50 caliber machine gun"

Everyone looks over to Kai and 10k.

[Garnett] "How good of a shot are you both?"

Kai groaned and jumped out of the truck. She found a Z close by. Unfortunately there was only one zombie but there were 2 kids with mad skills.

[Kai] "Shoot"

She muttered towards 10k. He aimed and shot right trough the Z's head and Kai shot right trough the hole that 10k's bullet left.

[Garnett] "Pretty good. Alright you both will be our backup."

[Kai] "No way I'm saving her ass"

[Warren] "Don't make me pull you by your hand like a child.

Kai just kept quiet and Warren nodded understanding that she's in. Kai and the team have gotten closer these past days so everyone knew that she wouldn't leave one of her teammates behind no matter if she liked that person or not.

They came up with a pretty awesome plan but all they needed to do is contact the Citizen Z now to ask if he can help. Once they did that they received the help they needed and were on their way to save Cassandra.