Part 2

When you woke, you weren't sure what time it was. The studio had no windows by design, and it held a sort of timelessness that was supposed to encourage you to practice more.

But the studio was quiet now, except for the slight snores of the man tucked behind you on your giant poof. You rolled over as best you could, just to watch him sleep a bit longer. Without your phone, you had no idea what time it was, but figured it was better to let Yoongi sleep a bit more.

Certainly, yesterday you had been wiped out enough that everyone had camped in the living room. Namjoon and Seokjin had ordered breakfast for everyone and then you had trooped back into the living room and collapsed onto various couches and beanbags.

Joon and Jin had worked to make sure you had everything you would need and then they agreed finally to stop fussing and head back home to their families.

You, Yoongi, Hoseok and the magnae had spent the day watching avoiding any actual tv, so better to avoid news broadcasts, and instead worked through both Netflix and Crunchyroll backlogs. Finally, you had argued and won that YouTube didn't count as TV and dug out a collection of original Iron Chef videos, in the original terrible English over dubs.

It was quiet and relaxing, and the guys worked hard to keep the lights low and distract you as much as possible. You sat with Yoongi nearly all day and just enjoyed the time and tried not to think over much about the reason you were all able to sit and enjoy things.

But this morning, you knew you didn't have any more time to give over to the trauma of Friday night and insisted that BTS get back together and begin their practice schedule again.

You had thought Yoongi was going to argue, but he surprised you. After you brought it up, he had simply nodded and smiled.

"Back to work Babygirl?"

You smiled and had leaned over and snagged a kiss.

"Let's get back to normal Yoongiah. I don't want to focus on that part anymore," you had said and so it went.

Today had been dance practice for hours. Several of the songs that were going to be performed this time around hadn't been in the concert rotation for a while now, simply because of the number of lyrics involved.

You and Namjoon had gone through every song three times now, from when you and he had first discussed this in February, to today where you were working out the different variations of the set list for the different concert locations.

You had spent the rest of the morning after it arrived in your beanbag poof and worked the final costume reviews and VCRs for the concert as best you could with just your notepad and your memory.

You hoped the no phone, no tablet rule was going to be relaxed a bit soon. You knew your brothers meant well, but there was only so much time between today and the popup concert.

And today was the day that you really started this journey because your team was going to flow out the information about the popup concert to various fan sites tonight. The official announcement of the popup concert would come Tuesday and from here you would run nearly continuously until the middle of November when you took two weeks off in Chicago over the Thanksgiving holiday.

You made a note to call the US Embassy and verify that all your paperwork was in place to move through thirteen countries in three months. You thought it was ok, but sometimes that threw up a flag and you wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be a hassle at least, from the US side of things.

You focused again when you heard the slight change in breathing that meant Yoongi had woken up and you waited until he opened his eyes before you took his hand in yours. You brought it to your lips and kissed his fingers, and he tugged his hand free and tucked your hair behind your ear while you smiled at him.