Part 19

On Monday morning, Namjoon and Seokjin arrived at the dorm for breakfast, and you finally got the last information on the other two stones in your ring, since Yoongi had refused to explain without Jin or Joon there.

Jinnie had been the first to notice your new piece of jewelry and he had drawn you up from the kitchen table and given you a big hug and a congrats before he pointed to his stone, in the middle on the left.

"This one's mine (Y/N)ie. Yoongiah helped me choose and it's a black sapphire," he explained, and you smiled.

"Blue for Super Tuna," you asked all innocence and Jin turned to you in faux shock.

"Of course not! Blue is just my favorite color," he said, and Yoongi leaned around him and shook his head no and you had to hide a giggle. Jin took your hand in his and tilted it to the light and you were suddenly able to see a different color through the stone.

"It's also star sapphire you know," he explained, and you shook your head no. That wasn't one you'd heard of before. "So now you have my stone in your ring, so you carry the love of the moon and a star with you," he chuckled, and you opened your mouth to question his terrible joke when six groans were heard from across the kitchen.

Ok well, you weren't the only one who thought that was bad.

Namjoon came around from where he had been talking to JK and Tae and took your hand from Jin.

As expected, he pointed to the outside edge of your ring, towards the stone that just seemed to absorb the light.

"This one's mine Noona, I picked a piece of Onyx," he explained, and you glanced up at him. "The jeweler told me he could incorporate it, just as long as I didn't expect it to be shiny like the others. In Korea, Onyx is a stone of protection and good fortune and I wanted you to carry those wishes with you always," he said quietly, and you reached up and gave him a hug.

"Thank you Joonie for always thinking of me and being there for my Yoongiah. It really means so much to me," you whispered, and he hugged you back for a moment before you drew back and smiled at your guys.

You blew out a breath and looked at Yoongi.

"We're going to get married," you said in wonder, and he laughed and left his coffee mug on the table as he rose to walk around Namjoon and bring you into his arms once more.

"We're going to get married," he said and leaned in and kissed you gently just once.

You looked across the kitchen to all your little brothers and had a moment to realize something else.

"Oh my god, do I need 8 attendants," you murmured, and the guys laughed at your new wedding planning distress.

You spent Monday onsite at the popup concert venue, which was an outdoor plaza in front of the national museum of Korea. You'd worried at this point about smog and dust, weather, bugs, crowds, parking, catering, and more and now it was at a spot where everything was coming together, and you were terrified of not being enough.