Part 57

The Gulfstream 700 that you were currently sitting on was something you had worked on during a past life and you smiled to think of your old job and your new job interconnecting in this, the wildest of ways. You'd been able to see the inside of one when the customer had offered your company tours at the airport, but you knew the final price tag for an entire plane and had walked off the customer's model plane with the knowledge that it had been a onetime only viewing experience.

Yet here you were, cozy in the cream-colored leather seat, sitting next to Yoongi and across from Yeeun and Hoseok while the Magnae napped in the seats across the aisle from you and Joon and Jin were talking with Minho and Minjae in the back. You smiled and turned your head to Yoongi who gripped your hand a bit tighter and as you both watched out the window as the lights of Nagoya, Japan, come into view.

The scramble Saturday afternoon to get everything in the dorm settled, the fridge checked one last time by, you thought, all seven members at least once, all the lights off and everyone's suitcases checked and rechecked twice, had been a bit rushed thanks to the meeting at the estate of Bang PD, but eventually you were able to close everything down and head to the airport.

The suitcases were taken down in one van and all nine of you squished into the normal van and headed off to the private hanger at Incheon. You, Yeeun and the suitcases were dropped off and you gave Yoongi a kiss as you sent him off to do one of his least favorite things, the airport walk.

It was a thing for South Korean idols to do this, and you knew ARMY was waiting for these videos since Twitter was already exploding with #HaveASafeFlightBTS, a longtime favorite tag, but ever since the incidents with Jimin, no one had really enjoyed this part.

You and Yeeun went through the airport security screening at the hanger and oversaw as the luggage loaded into the plane. You spent a moment being the engineer you were and wandered as close to the wing as they'd let you, the plane being parked and silent for now.

"Please step back Maenijyeo, they have cleared security and will arrive shortly," said Hajoon, the member of Minho's security team who was staying with you and Yeeun for now and you nodded and moved to step back to the inside of the hangar while the pilot and co-pilot came over to begin doing checks on the plane.

You and Yeeun watched as the last of the luggage was loaded and watched as the little tug showed up and the ground crew got her rolled out from the hangar to the tarmac. Yeeun was watching some fancam live feed of the walk through the airport, but she sighed in relief and looked up.

"We're trending," she said, and you grinned.

"We do that in BTS," you teased, and she smiled. You had a few thoughts about how to get TruLuv to trend when they headed to Los Angeles in a few months and you and Yeeun stood quietly and talked about your ideas as the flight crew readied the airplane.

Eventually a burst of noise had come through the hangar, and you turned to see all seven of your favorite people slide through the doors. JK was bouncing he was so excited, but Tae and Jimin had their heads together and you had the thought that, just like your reaction to the reflection of the light against a piece of metal, walking through the airports must be the ninth circle of hell for Jimin somedays.

You caught Yoongi's eye and he looked between you and where Jimin and Tae were together, and he said something to Hoseok and then stepped up to catch Jimin and Tae who both turned to him with smiles. Hopefully everything was ok there.

Namjoon and Seokjin joined you and Hoseok came around Yeeun and kept an adorably discrete distance apart. You turned to Joon and leaned in.

"Nothing happened in the airport? Jimin seems upset," but Joon shook his head no. Jin gave the magnae the once over before leaning back down.