Part 68

You arrived at the venue to the normal flurry of chaos that seemed to happen before the shows and you and Yeeun split up to deal with the thousands of tiny tasks that had popped up overnight. Minjae was right behind you, and Hajoon was doing his best to be next to Yeeun. Woojin had a set of Minkyu's team members stationed with him in the booth and when the first of the sound checks started after lunch, you were happy to look up and see Tadaka and one of the larger members of Minkyu's team looming near the backstage entrances.

There was still cable being run and issues being uncovered with the cameras. Two of the catwalk cameras were malfunctioning for some reason and you were terrified that Yeeun would have to go up there at some point, but you were able to reach someone at the venue who could help with the electrical configurations, and you were able to get that team at least up and running again.

One of Minkyu's team was assigned to the backup dancer, under the guise of being extra security for Minseo and when the woman slipped away just before two pm, security followed her. A few minutes later, you heard the call in your ear that said things were going into motion and you heard the radio calls across the security channel as people moved to get their people into places.

You were already in place at stage right and you glanced up once to see Yoongi at the side of the stage before he and Joon headed back into the small spot behind the sound booth. You had watched the few members of Minkyu's team move into place behind the crowd side of the stage earlier and hoped they hadn't fallen asleep in the intervening hours.

You got the final signal that both men, your original friend with the vest and the man Minho had fought in the knife fight were headed straight towards you and Minjae moved to the top of the stairs, between where Yoongi was and where you were.

You swallowed with a suddenly dry mouth and took comfort when you heard Tadakasan call into your ear that he had the other five members of BTS and Yeeun. You waited again and heard Woojin and Minseo call out their clears, which meant that the only person working with Kang Sanghoon at this point was the one woman.

And then you smiled a bit when you heard the member of Minkyu's team who had been assigned to the woman announce that he had caught her trying to leave the venue and had turned her over to the Nagoya police for questioning.

And then you were up, for the two men began to walk down the long aisle next to the stage. You and Minho had put a lot of thought into this and decided to see what you could get from them before you ducked out and handed them over to the police as well.

So, you stood in the middle of the aisle, pretending to work on your tablet, when you were actually watching them walk towards you on one of Minho's cameras. This time, you were a bit more prepared when you heard the voice from your nightmares speaking to you again.

"Hello Miss. Your husband is still looking for you," and you took the moment to hit the recording app on the tablet before closing the portfolio. You traced the initials you'd have after the wedding that Yoongi had placed into the leather for you and took that moment to wish for enough courage to get through the next five minutes.

You looked up and smiled your shark smile at the man in front of you and were pleased when he hesitated a bit.

"Ah, I see you've decided to join us on our tour old friend," you said, and the man blinked. Gone now were the previous signs that he might not be all there, replaced now by a fierce anger and you had to wonder why the act in Seoul. The man standing slightly behind him was someone you had only seen in the videos from Minho and still he was even more creepy in person.

"Welcome to Japan, I am surprised you were allowed into the country. My husband must be very concerned," you said willing to see if he would parley. Both men stopped about ten feet away from you and you waited with bated breath while you heard in your earpiece that Minho and Minkyu were moving in from behind.