Part 26

You sat on Yoongi's lap until his arms finally relaxed a little around you and you could fight to get your arms from out of the blanket.

But when you did, the only thing you did with them was to throw them both around Yoongi's neck and hold on.

For it seemed you weren't the only one with the shakes this morning.

"If I had known, that bringing you to Korea would bring all this down," he whispered, and you pulled back, a little ready to bitch him out and he laughed when he saw your face.

"My (Y/N)ie, I'd change only a few things yes. But this is not what I pictured happening when I thought about inviting you to come home with me in March," he said, and you snuggled up under his chin again.

"I don't think anyone could have thought up all this Yoongiah. I'm starting to think that maybe this idol life is a bit crazier than what Instagram and WeVerse tell people it is," you said, and he laughed once more.

"You know as well as I do that it's rarely like this at all Babygirl. While I wish we could have avoided certain things, there's been a lot of good as well. And during the tour, there will be good and bad again. But when we get back to the apartment in Chicago, and get to take that little break? Only good things there. We're going to lay in our bed, on our sheets, with our fireplace set on low, and not have to think about a pile of laundry waiting because we used the bathtub the night before in our favorite way," he teased, and you grinned thinking about it.

"I think Min Yoonginim, that I would very much enjoy, when we get back to Chicago, if the only thing I wear to our bed is your hands, your lips and my ring for a while," you whispered in his ear and felt his arms squeeze around you once more.

"Then I will do my fucking best to give you just that wish, as many nights in a row as you desire," he said, and you happily settled back down to listen to his heartbeat thunder beneath your ear.

You sat that way for a bit longer, until Yoongi nudged you back onto your own chair and offered to make you coffee.

You smiled and took him up on that and were content for the moment to think only of the sounds in the kitchen and not worry about the world outside the dorm for now.

That would all come crashing in sooner than later.

You finished your breakfast and just sat at the table with your hand wrapped in Yoongi's and watched him sip his coffee.

He watched you watching him and raised an eyebrow and you giggled.

"I was thinking Nampyeon, that I get to watch this view of you for the next eighty years and I don't think I'll get tired of it," you explained, and he smirked once more and raised your hand to his lips.

You felt the kiss against your ring and sighed in happiness.

"Even with everything (Y/N)ie," he said quietly and you tilted you head towards him.

"Even with everything my Yoongiah," you said and as you stood to gather cups and dishes to put in the sink, you paused and leaned down to kiss him.

"I'd put up with anything, if it meant you were the prize at the end silly," you teased, and he smiled against your lips as you kissed him once more.

You felt steadier now as you put your dishes in the sink and headed back down the hallway to Yoongi's room to change. The lurking or looming storm of emotions seemed to have mostly melted away for now and your next worry was having to go back to the venue and deal with what happened yesterday.

You checked your phone and were surprised when you didn't see any news of the concert venue being evacuated. There was a small blurb in the police blotter about ambulances being needed at the museum, but it said nothing about the concert, and you briefly wondered who you owed a favor to for that.

Yoongi came in a minute later and locked the door and you both changed for the day. You remembered Minjae's jest about how much your feet were going to hurt and weighed that against needing to be in boots again and dove back into the bottom of your suitcase.

You dug out clothes that were absolutely inappropriate for the month of July and decided you wanted to wear them anyways.

You wanted to be invisible but also ready to be in charge if you had to be and though you knew Hoseok would make a face, you dove into Yoongi's closet and came out with one of his black dress shirts and then went to put everything on while he was in the bathroom shaving.

You had paired Yoongi's dress shirt with your own black skinny jeans that were beat in and comfortable because you'd had them since college. You had given up on the cute booties you had packed and had dug out the motorcycle boots you'd thrown into the suitcase at the last minute. They were heavy, but they always made you feel better because someone had once told you they looked bad ass.

It had been ten years ago, but you'd take it.

To Yoongi's dress shirt, you dragged on your hoodie from MOTS since it was nearly solid back anyways and topped it off with one of your mastermind hats. Your jewelry case was in the bathroom, but you knew you wanted the tiny pair of black crystal earrings you had to finish this.

You were in most of your own clothes. The clothes you had borrowed today were Yoongi's and the smell of him, his cologne and the laundry detergent, rolled off the shirt and acted as its own calming agent for you, like always. The boots made you feel like if something happened again you could handle it. The hoodie and hat reassured you that you could hide if necessary.

Yoongi walked out of the bathroom and looked at you where you sat cross legged on the bed and though he raised an eyebrow, he said nothing. Turning he went back into the bathroom and rummaged in one of the cupboards before coming over and sitting next to you.

In his hand he held a small leather box and you blinked when you saw the engraving on the box.

He opened the leather case and moved the velvet away from the watch before taking off your watch and exchanging it for his Rolex. You blinked when he set the locking mechanism on the watch band, and though it was a little loose on your wrist, it wasn't going to slide off.

"This is the first one I bought myself Babygirl," he said quietly, and you looked again to the watch on your wrist.

"I want it back after this, so we both need to come home tonight," he said to you, and you understood the message behind what he wasn't saying.

"Together Nampyeon, or not at all," you whispered as you leaned into him, and he smiled and tilted your hat up a bit and dipped in for a kiss.

"Together Anae. Always together from now on," he whispered and squeezed your hand in his.