Part 29

While you waited for Minjae to give you the all clear, Yeeun took out her ear plugs and grabbed your left hand again and you held out your ring finger again and she stared at you.

"Girl..." she said, and you laughed.

"It just happened on Sunday morning, and I haven't seen you since last week," you said, and she gave you the eyeball and waggled her phone at you.

"You don't know how to text (Y/N)ie," she chided and you rolled your eyes a moment. It had been a crazy three days this week.

You framed your arm in one of the house lights from the stage and made sure to roll up Yoongi's cuff enough to see the watch. Then snapped a photo.

And taking a deep breath, added bride and groom emojis to the text field and sent it off in a massive group text to Katia, Miso, Jihye, Hyunjoo, Yeeun and Jieun and waited.

And your phone erupted. You put it on silent mode and shoved it back into your pocket and Yeeun laughed.

"That's not quite what I mean (Y/N)ssi," she teased and made like she was going to get ready to duck out but you grabbed her by the elbow.

"Oh no Yeeunssi, tonight is the full backstage pass," you teased, and her eyes got wide. She frantically brought out her phone into selfie mode and tried to get her hair to behave while you laughed.

Minjae came around the corner and you all headed up the stairs to the sound crew. You paused to give congratulations to the team for a great first concert and expressed that you were excited to work with them for the upcoming tour.

Yeeun thanked them for how well they had presented the VCRs and how all the cues had worked in and then Minjae escorted you both off the stage. You had held Yeeun's hand down the stairs and gripped it tightly as Minjae walked you through the hallway off to the side once more. When you got back to the intersection between the wardrobe team and the greenroom, Yeeun squeezed your hand once and you stumbled a bit to think that you'd been squishing her hand this whole time.

She looked at you closely and was opening her mouth to ask when you shook your head 'no' back and forth violently.

"Later, I promise," you whispered as you waited for the area to clear enough for Minjae to give you the ok.

Yeeun frowned but nodded. But she kept her hand wrapped around yours.

Finally, the traffic backstage calmed enough for Minjae to give the ok, and you detoured briefly to offer thank you's, and congrats to Minseo and her team. You and Yeeun both said you'd talk to Minseo on Monday and then Minjae hustled you in the other direction.

You could hear Minho in your ear pointing out that it was nearly nine, so as you walked between the people in the hall, you grabbed your phone and sent a quick text to Yoongi.

~아내~

I'm almost there, I needed to stop and do Maenijyeo things, but Minjae, Yeeun and I will be with you in just a few moments.

I love you.

You held your phone as you walked and were relieved when you got a single red heart a moment later. You quickly sent two in return and reached up to grab Minjae's attention.

"Minjaessi, I know all of these people, but why are they all still here," you asked puzzled, and he glanced back quickly at you and grinned and then nodded up the corridor to where Minho stood in a doorway to the greenroom tent area. Tadakasan was making his way down the hall, and suddenly people had many things to do besides be where they should not.

"I think because it was the first concert back and many people were excited," he explained, and you grimaced a little. Since you fell into that pool tonight as well, you probably couldn't say anything against it, but you'd have to figure out a better way going forward. This couldn't happen at every show or there would be absolute chaos.