Part 76

The second day at the venue for soundcheck for the concert in Bangkok, you had seen that little silver flash again and mentioned it to Minho.

You both agreed that somehow Kang Sanghoon had left Korea and was here, but neither of you could do anything about it. It left you feeling itchy, but you did your jobs.

Kookie's birthday at the concert went off without a hitch and you were thrilled with how he'd reacted to all the fan signs, the billboards and the banners from ARMY. You and Yeeun had worked both WeLives, one for his birthday the night before and one for the concert. And she had pulled off a miracle finding a bakery willing to make a cake he might actually eat on camera.

You hoped Namjoon's birthday when you got to Sydney would go just as smoothly.

The concert itself was awesome, even if it was BTS Lite. No outside noticeable problems according to twitter, things were normal. A few sharp ARMY had noticed that there were fewer TVs around the stage, but since the venue itself was smaller, no one noticed that half the equipment just simply wasn't there at all.

ARMY was happy with BTS, and your guys kicked ass while doing their jobs. You proudly watched the accountant tallies roll in on Tuesday morning as you prepared to head to the venue in Singapore.

Sejin and Sungjin were able to answer questions about what was happening with the trials and that the last of the espionage charges had been laid against Yun Sungho and Kim Minkyu, Subin's accomplices.

Yoongi had had a call from his brother while you were in Hong Kong about his mom. Apparently, Minho and Mike Tennant had reached out to their SMPA contacts and Yoongi had connected them to his brother so that they were finally able to collect her statement about Subin and Subin's behavior at Hannam the Hill.

Yoongi quietly pressed charges for destruction of property against Subin and by the time you reached Sydney, the last of the damages to the apartment would be resolved and he would be able to list the property. You'd had some discussions about that, but Yoongi was firm in his idea that you both hated that apartment, so you eventually stopped arguing about him keeping it for the property value and agreed to turn over house hunting to Sungjin again.

And with any luck, that was the absolute last time you'd have to give much thought to Hak Subin ever again.

You sat now, in yet another hotel, this time in Singapore, preparing for your weekly call with Seunghyun and the team back in Seoul. This morning, you had Minho and Mike Tennant with you, as well as Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yeeun.

You sat on the couch with Yeeun, Hoeok and Yoongi to either side of you, with Namjoon and Minho behind you. You had a moment's thought that the reflection in the laptop screen looked like a weird family portrait from the 80's before the call connected. The video showed Seunghyun, Sejin, Sungjin as normal but today you had additional guests to your Tuesday call. One was Donnie from the HYBE legal department, who was getting to be a regular on these calls. But the other was Bang PD himself.

You blinked once and then you all gave greetings to the Chairman as soon as the audio connected. He acknowledged everyone and turned to look at Seunghyun.

"Maenijyeonim, we have received the reports from Jung MInhonim and his team," and you took it as understood that Mike's team had been able to connect with Seunghyun about the potential Kang Sanghoon sightings. You nodded and Seunghyun continued.

"We understand that as of this morning, we will be able to turn over our request to the prosecutor's office for our concerns into Kang Sanghoon," he announced and before you could react, he took a breath and looked straight into the camera. "We also understand he is no longer in Korea."