Part 74

After the Hong Kong concerts, you flew as soon as the tour packed up and left for Thailand. But this time instead of going to the hotel with the guys, you helped the team at the airport rearrange the tour cases.

The timing was really tight for this part of the tour, too many countries this close together was always going to be a challenge if you didn't want to spend one week per country. You had been given original commitment dates back in February, and had basically shoehorned a few of these concerts into the tour when Namjoon and Yoongi had mentioned very casually that the tour seemed light.

That had been back the early part of the spring, and you didn't think anyone thought that the tour was 'light' now as you spent hours in the hangar that you'd rented at the airport and began the process of separating out the cases. The concerts in Bangkok and Singapore were going to be 'BTS Lite' and you had worked hard to get most of this pared down as slim as you could in order to make up for it.

ARMY wouldn't notice, that was the whole point, but your crew was not going to be really happy with you until after you finished the run at Sydney and everyone on the tour got that week break.

You watched the cases on the laptop blink again in the pattern and noted you only had another two or three dozen cases that needed to be arranged. Half the cases would be staying and touring with you from Bangkok to Singapore. The other half would be heading to Australia tonight and your advance team was going to unpack it into a previously agreed upon warehouse near the venue until after the concert in Bangkok, when they would get access to the venue in Sydney. This way, you could begin venue setup for the week long run in Sydney, while still performing the other two concerts.

It had the potential to be a disaster, and you didn't want anyone but yourself in the way of the blame if something happened. Woojin and Minseo stood next to you in the hangar double checking each case and its contents along with the transponder beacons for each case until nearly 2am.

Mondays were always 'off' days for your crew as often as you could make that happen, and tonight you were grateful to everyone who had participated that you'd been able to resort the tour in less than 6 hours after your arrival. You watched the advance team begin the process of loading the plane for transport to Sydney and everything else was loaded onto trucks and taken to the venue, so you'd be ready to begin on Tuesday.

All throughout the time you spent in the hangar, Minjae sat off to the side, working on his tablet and answering the occasional phone call. When you finally looked back at him, he just smiled and sent off a text. After you were reassured that there were buses for the remaining crew who were headed to the hotel, Minjae escorted yourself, Minseo and Woojin out to a waiting van and you took off.

Bangtan had long ago entered the hotel and you'd had no texts from anyone all night, so you were hopeful that things were calm, and everyone was in bed.

But when you finally got to your floor, you saw that once again, there was some kind of chat fest happening in the room Minjae escorted you to. He knocked on the door, but the volume didn't really go down, so you pushed your way in and found your normal family chaos.

"It is three freaking thirty in the morning. What are y'all doing?!?" You were exasperated but the magnae grabbed your hands and dragged you to sit down on the little sitting area this new suite offered.

"Noona, where are we going tomorrow," asked Jimin and Tae and JK stared at you in earnest.

You blinked and sat back. Then looked for Namjoon and Seokjin.

"We're going to Wat Pho," you said and Joon nodded. You looked at Jin. "You're taking Yoongi and going fishing," and Jin paused and nodded before talking excitedly to Yoongi about something.